New Partypoints system introduced?

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Today i recieved this e-mail:

Congratulations! You're a Queen.

You’re a player. You now earn PartyPoints twice as fast and enjoy premium benefits and features.

• convert PartyPoints to cash at any time
      • earn PartyPoints at double the normal rate
      • check your inbox for an exclusive invitation to our quarterly $5,000 freeroll

Level Multiplier PartyPoints In the club
      x4
      Earn PartyPoints four times as fast 6000 - 20,000 PartyPoints needed to advance • There are four different PartyPoints levels: Jacks, Queens, Kings, and Aces
      x3
      Earn PartyPoints three times as fast 2000 - 5999 PartyPoints needed to advance • The more PartyPoints you earn, the higher your membership level becomes
      x2
      Earn PartyPoints twice as fast 150 - 1999 PartyPoints needed to advance • Each level gives you access to unique benefits and features
      x1
      Earn PartyPoints at the regular rate new to PartyPoints • Earn PartyPoints at a faster rate, as you advance through the levels

Remember, every point you earn takes you one step closer to the next level and that means bigger rewards, increased benefits, and wallet-busting cash back offers.

Find out more about PartyPoints.

How many PartyPoints do I have?

Sincerely,

So if im reading this correct im going to get Partypoints twice as fast with the Queen status? Nice?
  • 12 replies
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Congratulations! You're a Queen.

The new system's nice, but this line is so wrong :D
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      :D
      there is something quite stupid about it though... they say you can cash in partypoints at any time when you have queen status, however you need 2500 points minimum to convert them to cash... but with 2000 points you have king status...how is this "anytime"? :rolleyes:
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I did not have a look at the new system at PP yet.

But sounds like you are perhaps mixing up lifetime points and the points from the recent 3 months???

So that you need overall/lifetime 2500 to convert points for cash but for king status you need 2000 points within the last 3 months???

DOnT know?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      You can cash the points ata any time but you need 2500

If you play now every month 100pp you have 2500 after 25 month and you can exchange them from there on at any time.

maybe they change that too but I don't think its a really big deal because to exchange 5$ isn't really worth it...

Btw I like it.. played around 500 hands yesterday.. received ~300 regular points and ~2300 total points :D

There is a status above Aces.. its called "deuces" (a two ^^) and you get 7,5 times the regular points.

Still not the same you get in the Highroller promotion, but its all time and not only for 6 weeks :)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      hmpf i´m only a queen :P
      i think i should have started to earn my gold status every month about 2 months earlier :(

btw stefan: you got mail ^^
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      I think actually that it is around the same as in the highroller promotion.
      To earn 100$ on highroller you needed 2500 points *0.04 = 100$
      Now you need 10.000 partypoints , with aces status that equals to 2500 normal points.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      highroller promotion was 0,055 cent not 0,04 ;) and of course I don't count with 2500 points ;)

+ you need to calculate the silver (1,5) and gold (2) factors in.

Highroller promotion was 0,11 cent/point with gold status, 0,0825 cent/point with silver and the new is 0,075 cent/point with deuces.
      I only was silver so that doesn't make a bit difference but I would have been gold pretty soon :/

The good thing is that the higher limits were pretty hard to play in my opinion...
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      This new partypoints system is great. I always felt with a pretty much non-existent promotions/rb system party combined with probably one of the biggest downswings in terms of BBs and no. of hands of my poker career that party was my least favourite site. So this is a massive improvement and is encouraging me to play alot more now to hit those higher multipliers coupled with a very nice upswing (finally). So party is now one of my "main" sites.
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Hmm, I have about 3.3k points left to earn before the end of this month to attain aces status. I'm playing NL100 usually and sometimes short stacking NL200, and if I were to switch entirely to short stack for a while this would be achievable but require about as much or more play than I've put in in any previous month. I think that I can get aces status towards the end of next quarter without much trouble, but I'm wondering whether it's worth trying to get it this quarter (and thus having it all of the next)?
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Well im a bit annoyed i accumulated over 2000 partypoints in the quarter but because i redeemed some points my overall total was less than 2000 and so i was not upgraded to the king's level, this is what PP support told me, which i thought was unfair.

As the table showing the different levels states "Total standard points earned" not total points earned and not spent.

Also in my partypoints statements section it said x no. of points to go before upgrade which is also clearly misleading as i did what it said only to find out this "extra" requirement.

So what i found was this:-

7.8 How can I move up a membership level, and how can I stay at that level?
      The more PartyPoints you acquire, the higher your level will be. Note that only the standard points you earn will be considered while upgrading you to a higher level. See above for the number of standard points needed to achieve the five levels. We will upgrade you according to the table below at the end of every day based on your standard points total.

We will also assess your standard points every three months. To retain your level, you need to earn at least the minimum required points (mentioned against your level) in one quarter. Failing to do so, you will be re-categorized under another level depending on your point total for that quarter. Categorization is based on accumulation of points and not redemption.

We will assess your standard points total and upgrade you according to the table below at the end of every day.

So can i complain?

I think this might be the final straw that breaks the camel's back and im off to full tilt.
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      That's just party support spewing nonsense as usual. I redeemed over 10k points last month and got upgraded to ace. The _real_ reason is likely that you need 2000 'standard' points and you were probably looking at your total points (which includes the 'bonus' points from the 2x multiplier queen status gives).

...and... not seriously full tilt? Why would anyone want to go there?
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Ahh good put in a small complaint threatening to go to full tilt and it worked so looks like i may be stayign at party for a little longer :D

Plus coupled with a 4 buy in upswing today, someone pulled the rig switch to keep me :P