NL25 too soon?

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi everyone.

I started playing SSS NL10 @ FullTilt last week. I've studied the Bronze level study materials but I have not yet got Silver status. Soon I will have enough bankroll to move up to NL25. Will Bronze level SSS still work in NL25? Should I wait till I've studied the silver articles before moving up?
      Any advice would be appreciated but Fulltilt specific would be great.

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello jonnyquest,

I do not know much about Full Tilt but i have played NL25 SSS on stars. The players are slightly better but basic SSS should do the job. But its never bad to add improvements to your game that can increase your winrate so maybe it could be good to wait. Or you can take a shot and have a 5 Buy in stop loss limit. If you lose 5 buy ins on NL25 then move back to NL10 and grind it out from there ;)

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi Jack

Thank you very much for your insight. I'm glad to hear that the players are only slightly better at NL25 compared to NL10. I've decided that it would be prudent to wait until I have read the silver articles. I feel like I would also benefit from some more experience at NL10 as I've only played 4k hands. Hopefully I'll make the move up in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      i found nl25 easier than nl10! if u feel you are ready u probably are. some people can be better than the limits they have to move up to already even!
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ishindar
      i found nl25 easier than nl10! if u feel you are ready u probably are. some people can be better than the limits they have to move up to already even!
      I was actually wondering about this. I've only played a couple times during "peak hours" when there's lots of Americans, but I noticed I'm getting too much action. This Friday night I had an amazing rush of cards and when I would shove I'd get 3+ callers. I had AA cracked by 64o, KK beaten by QTo, and JJ to J6s. Will there be more controlled play at NL25? The swings I'm having during weekend play is really frustating.

Cheers