Tell a friend payout sites?

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well i would like to ask if you plan to add few more sites where we can transfer tell a friend payouts.

I have only 3 sites to chose from: Titan, Party and Mansion i dont play at any of them.

Also on all of those sites if you get money transfered you HAVE to play to release it which totally sucks if you dont play on them anyway.

So will you add more sites pls(liek PokerStars and FTP at least) and maybe even make it possible that we can withdraw that money without clearing restrictions?
  • 23 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi slikec,

Long time no speak, hope you are well.

Not sure what the plans are regarding other sites, think it depends on the platforms themselves whether they accept but could be wrong.

Occasionally it has been possible to use Full Tilt as a one off, so might be worth dropping support a ticket to ask (no guarantee I'm afraid).

I'm not entirely sure of the clearing requirements for every platform, I do know that Party you have to clear 15% of the value, but don't think you have you on all sites.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      I agree, i have maxed my $200 out on mansion and cant transfer to the other sites becasue i have previous accounts on titan and party which are not tracked. Seems ludicrous to deter people from refering friends by restricting the payouts, come on PS there must be more payout options ...
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      According to support there are no more options available to me. This is crazy and in my opinion a huge problem with the TAF system. i CANNOT use any of the 3 options for the reasons stated above and therefore cannot claim the money i earned through TAF. I hope PS can see this could be a major problem if people start to realise they might not get there money because of restrictions in the payout. Why are there only 3 options and why is there a limit on how much be paid out to each option? What have the people that have made 1000s from taf done? I would really like an in depth answer to this and not just fobbed off with a roadblock answer. thanks
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      you can withdraw money to account on partypoker or titan poker that isnt track to pokerstrategy....i enter in my profile account name from titan and party and they arent tracket to pokerstrategy and still can get taf money on them! :f_cool:
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have good news for you. We are going to add Moneybookers as a payout option in the near future. ;)

Regards,
      thunder
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi guys,

I have good news for you. We are going to add Moneybookers as a payout option in the near future. ;)

Regards,
      thunder
      Money to my ears, cheers
    • ivak87
      ivak87
      Bronze
      I hope this will happen pretty soon :) I'm looking forward it! Good job! :)
    • priit422
      priit422
      Bronze
      any idea, when this would happen? :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

unfortunately, we don't have a fixed date for this yet - as soon as I find out, I'll give you an update :)

Hadi
    • priit422
      priit422
      Bronze
      Thanx =)
    • Deckard33
      Deckard33
      Bronze
      I didn't realise you need $50 before you can use funds. Does it tell you this in the Ts&Cs?

I've got $10 s a ways to go as I only know 2 people.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      So can we use MB yet?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi THeGaME23,

It'll be an option in the future. We don't have a fixed date yet.

Regards,
      thunder
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi THeGaME23,

It'll be an option in the future. We don't have a fixed date yet.

Regards,
      thunder
      Okay thanks.
    • Blancco7
      Blancco7
      Bronze
      Seriously, what's up with the three payout options? I'm not interested in playing at at Titan, Mansion or Party... I wan't to put my TAF money directly to Full Tilt where I play! If u could put the starting money there, why can't you put your TAF money? Yet, if I put my TAF money to, let' say Titan, can I withdraw it and then put the money to Full Tilt? If not I sure hope that Moneybookers system starts to work soon.

Well, since the options are what they are and if you don't fix this soon I'm not willing to request anyone anymore! Sure the coaching is pretty good and helpful, but the money is what you use when you play poker and some extra money is always neat. I'm really disappointed that this TAF system didn't work out as smoothly as I expected... I registered here two years ago and this is what I get? What if I had got some TAF money back then? Should I have waited two years to get this fixed?
    • JazzyJasper
      JazzyJasper
      Bronze
      I think the Moneybookers option will be one of the december promotions maybe.
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Any news/updates regarding the MB matter? :f_confused:
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      Im in kinda same situation, where i wish to put TAF $ into my fulltilt, but when i log ticket they said no :(

i wish they can make some sort of deal with full tilt so they can start transfer TAF $ to fulltilt
    • fcumred
      fcumred
      Bronze
      The bottom line is they want the money going to accounts that they have referred. That way if you get any TAF money, they want you to spend it and earn them more money. Thats pure business common sense.

If they let you spend it on FTP and you havent created an account using one of their links, they get nothing from it.

Whilst I can understand their point of view, it is irritating having to get the money on sites you dont use, and never would if it werent for the TAF payments. I personally wouldnt touch Party Poker if my life depended on it, but because of the TAF system I have no option.

If I get the money via moneybookers, it will go to other sites which I didnt get through PS and someone else will earn the money... So from that point of view I can see why they are doing it the way they do.