This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Playing for FTPs??

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hello friends.
      Yesterday friend of mine mentioned me that there is a way to play tournaments with FTPs for FTP(full tilt points).
      And since I hadf some of those earned by playing SNGs I played 54 played MTT for 50 FTPs and won.
      It took me some time but at the end I had satellite to some 27$torunament which I dint want to play so I got 2500 FTPs.
      Since there are lots of promising books in FTP store I came with an idea to play, earned FTPs and "buy" myself those poker books I want to have(FTP torunament manual, Haringoton on holdem 1,2,3).
      So what do you think about this idea?

Regards
  • 2 replies
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Guess noone is playing for FTPs.
      I have figured out that its more profitable if I win 3 2$ SNGs, in a course of 2 hours, buy a book and still have covered my playing expenses, than collecting those points and lose nervs with Donks, you get lucky.

Regards
    • Frakkk
      Frakkk
      Bronze
      I play tournaments for my FTPs also. If you get rakeback, spending points will affect how much you get back, $1.37 for every 1000 FTPs. So technically for a 12k FTP book you use all your points, plus "pay" about $16 in missed rakeback. You can get a better value for used books on ebay:) I think there is more value in those points if you use them for SNG's, Satelites, MTT's.