Playing for FTPs??

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hello friends.
      Yesterday friend of mine mentioned me that there is a way to play tournaments with FTPs for FTP(full tilt points).
      And since I hadf some of those earned by playing SNGs I played 54 played MTT for 50 FTPs and won.
      It took me some time but at the end I had satellite to some 27$torunament which I dint want to play so I got 2500 FTPs.
      Since there are lots of promising books in FTP store I came with an idea to play, earned FTPs and "buy" myself those poker books I want to have(FTP torunament manual, Haringoton on holdem 1,2,3).
      So what do you think about this idea?

Regards
  • 2 replies
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Guess noone is playing for FTPs.
      I have figured out that its more profitable if I win 3 2$ SNGs, in a course of 2 hours, buy a book and still have covered my playing expenses, than collecting those points and lose nervs with Donks, you get lucky.

Regards
    • Frakkk
      Frakkk
      Bronze
      I play tournaments for my FTPs also. If you get rakeback, spending points will affect how much you get back, $1.37 for every 1000 FTPs. So technically for a 12k FTP book you use all your points, plus "pay" about $16 in missed rakeback. You can get a better value for used books on ebay:) I think there is more value in those points if you use them for SNG's, Satelites, MTT's.