pedofils

• mrgool
      mrgool
      Bronze
      What do U thnk about this?

Dear journalists, Even if for five years Lithuania has been the Member of the European Union and NATO, and it should be a legal and democratic Republic, truth and justice are still imprisoned in deep nether of Soviet thinking and corruption. 20 years passed after announcement of the Independence of Lithuania, but we may see terrible injustice and corruption prospering in law enforcement institutions. It is possible to justly state that it was much easier to destroy the Soviet Union than to make procurators and judges of Lithuania to perform their work – make justice, but not serve criminals. We apply to you because presently you, dear journalists, are our one and only hope to find justice and right a wrong. Only International publicity can now help us to save a little sexually abused girl, a five-year old Deimantė, and to place the people who raped the girl, Lithuanian politicians and judges, in prison, a place they deserve. A year ago my (at that time) four-year old daughter Deimantė let out a secret to me, her father, that she did not like that Andrius visiting her mother used to lick her. After divorce, the girl lived with me. I asked her how to understand that. My daughter told me that a man visiting her mother, called Andrius, used to lick her, pull and push his “sysalas” (the word the girl uses to name male reproductive organs), and, after “the cream” dripped out (sperm), he used to shout out loud. Then, Andrius used to cover my daughter with that “cream” and carry her to the bathroom to wash. According to my daughter, her mother usually left her alone with the stranger. Andrius used to give mother money. And mother used to leave her daughter with that paedophile. As Deimantė told me, sometimes Andrius (Member of the Board of one political party) used to come not alone – he was with his friends Jonas (as it turned out later, Judge of Kaunas County Court) and Aidas (it is still not know who he is). After I found out that mother used to sell her daughter to paedophiles, I applied to Kaunas Prosecutor’s office. An expertise was performed during which it was determined that the girl “can correctly understand certain significant to the case circumstances and testify. En excessive tendency to fantasise was not determined”. During interrogation in Kaunas County Court on 9 June 2009, a five-year old Deimantė testified that Andrius not only used to lick her various body parts, including intimate, but also to pop his “sysalas” into her mouth several times in a row. Because of this, her mouth ached. However, after all expertises and interrogations of the girl, Kaunas prosecutors suspended prejudicial enquiry on sexual abuse of an under age. Judge that sexually abused the girl was not interrogated, as, according to the laws of Lithuania, judges have immunity, and only General prosecutor may open a criminal case. General prosecutor of Lithuania have not done it. Thus, paedophiles remain unpunished. Mother of the girl, who sold her daughter to perverts, is also unpunished. Lithuanian officers do not see crime done by the paedophiles (we attach a story of the little Deimantė), as “important” people (politicians and judges) have done it, and Constitution of Lithuania in this case is practically null. According to our Constitution, everyone is equal under the law. However, in Lithuania, if crime is done by a politician or judge, they are usually not prosecuted. All this happens due to strong political pressure on our law enforcement not to investigate this case. We see only one way – to make public all that happens in Lithuania in mass media of other countries. Without any doubt, we do not want to laundry in public, but we have to acknowledge that at this time we do not see another escape. Only International publicity and pressure of International mass media can help us struggling with corrupted Lithuanian law enforcement which is still working by the principle of “call from above”. In the Soviet Lithuania, it was usual that Court decision was preconditioned by the call from the Central Committee of the Communist party. Unfortunately, in times of Independence, this “call right” is used by our present politicians. In Lithuania, it is said that Lithuania is the land of miracles. We say that when something happens the other way out than in normal democratic and legal states. As for instance, this particular case. You would probably hardly imagine how after such a horrible sexual abuse of an under age prosecutors could suspend the case, and paedophiles could remain unpunished? Also, you would hardly imagine that Controller of protection of children rights, who knew about this case a year ago, did not take any measures to prosecute the paedophiles. However, she decided to limit paternity rights to the girl’s father because he … applied for the help to mass media and revealed the fact that in Lithuania paedophiles are not punished. Therefore, we ask you to watch attentively the attached video record where a five-year old girl tells about what paedophiles did to her, and help us with publicity to achieve justice here, in Lithuania. Sincerely, Drąsius Kedys
  • 14 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      What do i think.. it's fucking disgusting.

Doubt that many will read it though, i woudn't if i wasnt lithuanian myself.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Well I'm tempted to edit it on the basis of "taste and decency", but moderators try to avoid editing out items wherever possible and it's not strictly broken any forum rules as far as I can tell.

I have to ask though mrgool, what possesses you to post such a thing, are you levelling or trying to make a statement?

I would ask that you reconsider the reasons for posting and what possible benefit it could acheive? Is this really an appropriate item for a poker forum?

Regards,

Bart
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      It lacks credibility, poorly written, and way off topic for a poker forum. An article from a trustworthy newspaper may be ok (ask Mr. Gool, hehe), but this post in a clear edit.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Just goes to show how fucked up the world we live in is... and the things that go on under peoples noses.
    • pedromostarda
      pedromostarda
      Bronze
      Wow that's really f**ked up....
      This world is almost totally lost, if I could I would shoot this guy, after making him suffer...
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      I have to ask though mrgool, what possesses you to post such a thing, are you levelling or trying to make a statement?
      Agreed.

While it is a fucking disaster that this shit happens everyday, I don't want to read it when I come here. Now I am so angry I am not gonna sit down for my session. I guess I can blame myself for reading it though.

If this story is true its time for a new revolution in that country. Judges have immunity? Maybe I am bias because my take on western philosophy thinks this is as ridiculous as divine rule. Who knows, probably not even coherent, excuse me while I go freak out a little.
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      cool story bro!

joke. but why post here?
    • marvinas
      marvinas
      Bronze
      As a lithuanian myself, I understand this story doesn't improve our country's image and is generally horrible. However, since it is posted here, I believe I should make a few remarks, since this thing is on our media for the last week or so.

First of all, 2 people were shot dead (the judge and mother's sister), and it is believed that Kedys, father of this girl, did this, but still there's no clear evidence (he's hiding somewhere). Second, this whole thing is much more controversial than its written here, looks like father himself did everything he could to prevent normal investigation (his sister works in judicial system as well, still he took lots of steps to counterfeit possible evidences). All in all, at first it looked like a horrible case of girls abuse, now, when we see things developing and more questions asked, whole case becomes less and less clear as to what are the motives and intentions of all parties involved. Turns out some suspects physically were travelling abroad at the time abuse took place. Police and investigators don't tell anything, so all we have is all sorts of guesses, conspiracy theories etc. Some people say father went crazy and is inventing this whole thing, others say mafia wants to get even with the judge, etc etc.

Anyway, I see no reason to post stories like this here, besides, its only one side's story to begin with. I guess it would be the best to lock or delete this thread, not that I would like to hide something, just because this whole thing is so unclear and doubtful.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      +1 for deleting this thread
    • kr23954
      kr23954
      Bronze
      whats a lithuanian .....some kind of deformity.....
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kr23954
      whats a lithuanian .....some kind of deformity.....
      Eat shit and die
    • kr23954
      kr23954
      Bronze
      are you lithuanian frostas no luck at all lol
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      +1 for deleting this thread
      +2
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

As Bart said we are not in the habit of closing threads lightly, but due to the nature of the topic and the fact that the discussion is going no where but flames i am going to lock the thread. The topic of the thread is a bit indecent anyway even if this is the small talk board.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack