Changing poker clients

• tartlane
      tartlane
      Global
      Hello,
      Few days ago i passed the quiz and downloaded the bet365 pokerclient to get my starting capital there.But i found out that bet365 doesn't allow players from my country.Is there a way,that i could change the clients and play somewhere else not in bet365?
      Help is appreciated.
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello tartlane,

If you only see bet365 then it is likely that you are using an American IP address. Please be aware that due to the legal status in the USA PokerStrategy denies any starting capital request from USA residents. US Residents please read here for more information.

If you did see other clients then you should contact support about the problem and explain in full detail what you wish to do.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • tartlane
      tartlane
      Global
      First of all,I live in Estonia not USA.
      Could this be a mistake or is Estonia also restricted?
      It says that we do not accept real money bets from your legal jurisdiction.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again tartlane,

This is just when you were choosing the site. If you live in Estonia then you are ok to receive the capital ;) . Just follow the instructions i gave and pick another site where Estonian players are allowed. Please explain this problem to support.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • tartlane
      tartlane
      Global
      Thanks Jack,i wrote a ticket to Pokerstrategy and i hope i can choose a new poker site to start my poker career :)