How to beat the NL10 regs?

• Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have beat nl2 and nl5 (both with +-20bb/100 hands) when I moved to nl10 the deepstack tables on Pokerstars I have the feeling this players are unbeatable X( The first problem is their is not much action the players who see the flop is 8%-15%. That means we see not much flops and if we see they fold on the flop. I steal the blinds against this players because they don't defend them. The last 3K hands I only called 3 times an All In this not much + I had to fold. All the 3 times I had an overpair JJ and 2 times QQ.

Also I have the feeling setmining is really bad because I have totally no implied odds. Because they always fold. If I have something they fold also. But if I google everyone say people at the NL10 are bad and play every hands and are too loose ?( .

So i can win only small pots and lose big pots. If I watch the video's I see very much action how is that possible?

I play normally 10% of my hand so what is the best way to beat these nits play tighter than them or looser so I can steal the blinds?

I have found 1 way to win large pots but that is really bluffing because the most nits give up at the turn so if I bet there I can win a big pot. But if they have something I lose much.
  • 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      What are you using for table selection? Have you tried the non deepstack tables? You should go where the fish are, not the nits!
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Select tables with opponents that play wit 30, 40, 50 BB stacks. From them you will get most money on NL10 and NL20.
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      What are you using for table selection? Have you tried the non deepstack tables? You should go where the fish are, not the nits!
      I filter them at deepstacked than I try to find tables with much players who see the flop. But the percentage drops in no time. I know that on the non deepstack tables much (bad) Short Stack players are and 2 big stacks or something. So I have the option play against big stack nits or very bad short stacks players. Is the 2nd option better to win money?

Originally posted by harleytopper
      Select tables with opponents that play wit 30, 40, 50 BB stacks. From them you will get most money on NL10 and NL20.
      Really? I always try to avoid these players and try to find people with much more Big Blinds to be exact the 100BB stacks but except on the deepstack tables they are rare.