Shoving a straight on a reraise?

• ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      I get freeplay with 45s with a 3.5k stack on the BB with 5 people limping, with blinds being 30/60. (Note this is live)

Board is 678, no fluhdraws. Pot is 360 I bet out 200 everyone folds up to the button who calls with the same stack as me.
      Turn comes T and gives a possible flushdraw. I raise 400, I get reraised for 1000

What do I do here? Flatcall? Shove? Note that the player hasn't been too aggressive, nor has he been too passive, no hands shown down since he joined our table recently.
  • 3 replies
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      I'd probably put him on trips and shove it. If he's flush chasing I don't think he has the odds to call so I believe it would be a good shove.
    • Frakkk
      Frakkk
      Bronze
      The only hands that beat you are 9x. Is it possible he limps with 99, 89, T9, J9, A9?
      If he limps with small/mid PP's he probably hit a set, lower suited connectors probably hit 2pair that he could play that way. I wouldn't put him on TT+.

I don't think the shove here would be a mistake, although you might scare off 2pairs, possibly sets and isolate yourself against hands that beat you?
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      lol I obviously didn't read this very well because I didn't even think of a 9... That would prossibly push me off the pot depending on reads.