Your Titan Points

• FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Just curious what others do with their TP's, Do you save them up for bigger bonuses or do you prefer to add the cash bonuses to your BR to help you advance levels. 20K you get $150 which helps smaller BR's the next level you need 80K which gives a nice $800.

I'm going to try to hold off till I can really cash in the points so to speak, unless of course I hit another nasty swing. In the past I have cashed in a few at the 20k level, never let the points build up. Would be nice to see what others do with their points.
  • 4 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      The best thing is to use points as late as possible for higher bonus as possible.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      I have looked at the points system for me to see how it would benefit me. It differs depending on your volume, but what works for me is aiming for the $4K bonus cos I can get that in 3-4 months, waiting for the next bonus up is just too long for me and doesn't add super amounts of value... I think it's about pushing it to a decent level and not getting impatient either...
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey FR.. nice to see you active on the boards and at iPoker again!

You stopped posting not long after I started - your blog was one of the first I followed!

I agree with the lads here.. BR increase shouldn't be a consideration (unless you're restarting following a withdrawl and trying to recover to a limit you've previously beaten - in which case you get more value moving up limits faster IMO).

Personally, now I'm at my optimal limit (well, until I beat it!) I intend to mostly withdraw any bonuses. Hence accumulating bonuses to the highest level until you absolutely have to withdraw makes the most sense.
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Hi Waiboy thanks for following my blog, had some very tough times at the tables for the longest stretches. Well I like poker to much to stay away but the poker gods still hate me lol. Should find another hobby because this one takes up a lot of my time. My blog is back after reading others it inspired me to bring mine back from the dead.

I agree with all the points others have made regarding the points, best to wait and gain the added value for the higher payouts if your BR can handle waiting .... :/