Poker Million - rd 1 Freeroll on Fulltilt

• adthedon
      adthedon
      Bronze
      So today i fire up my laptop to sit down and play some poker, stupidly of me i didnt follow the rules of bankroll managment (im 19 i know i should follow it but its hard to drum into my thick skull) and i loose the $50 bonus like an idiot playing $10 sit and go's

my goal doing these S'n'G's were to just place and make a profit :\ but i kept lucking out finishing 4th or 5th, loosing AA in hand to 222 on the river :( loosing a streight to a flush on the river,

anyways my luck was down so i decided to play the Poker Million - rd 1 Freeroll on Fulltilt after a long break to read more strats and think of a way to manage my next bankroll (any tips greatly appreciated)

after giving myself a massive headache due to the ups and downs of getting so far in to my first proper tourny...

woohoo :D

on to round 2 :)
  • 6 replies
    • BeanerO
      BeanerO
      Bronze
      I know the feeling of the BRM haha im your age as well.

Congrats on bouncing back though!! G/L in rd 2
    • adthedon
      adthedon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BeanerO
      I know the feeling of the BRM haha im your age as well.

Congrats on bouncing back though!! G/L in rd 2
      thanks, it doesnt help parents nagging on about "its only a game" and "you will run up the electric bill" while im playing to play of there credit and debit cards from christmas past before getting myself a nice amount of money :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi adthedon,

Congrats on your freeroll win, nice one. Sorry to hear that you lost your bankroll, but at least you are aware of where you went wrong, so hopefully next time you'll play within BRM.

Full Tilt has a few freerolls with which to rebuild a bankroll, including a UK $100 Freeroll every evening at 8:35pm UK time (I'm assuming your U.K. due to Poker Million, but apologies if not - other countries also have $100 or $40 freerolls at different times).

Another good way to rebuild is to recommend PokerStrategy to your friends using the Tell A Friend reward scheme. Full details are in the link in my signature.

Alternatively you could of course deposit a little of your own money in which to start again.

Whichever route you decide, we all wish you well and look forward to hearing how you get on soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • BeanerO
      BeanerO
      Bronze
      hahah not in uni? poker is 10x more fun in uni!
    • adthedon
      adthedon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BeanerO
      hahah not in uni? poker is 10x more fun in uni!
      nope gonna go at 21 got sick of college, still not sure what i want to do :\

gonna deposit some £ in the week when i get paid play serious without distractions ^^
    • adthedon
      adthedon
      Bronze
      woohoo built my bankroll back up to $60