2nd starting capital

• wotar
      wotar
      Bronze
      I used the first starting capital and cleared the bonus (thanks very much for that). Now I am finishing (hopefully) clearing the bonus at Titan, unfortunately not registered via PS there. Then I want to play and learn through Poker Strategy once again :)

I've read some time ago, that it is possible to get 2nd starting capital from Poker Strategy. But I can not find any information about that now. Was that just some special offer or was that just my imagination? :)

If this is not possible, probably it is best for me to register to some poker room, that offers some rake back via PS, as I switched form SnG to cash games. Now I am registered at Party and Stars via PS. What poker room would you suggest for micro cash games? ($0.05/0.10)

Thanks and good luck at tables!
  • 6 replies
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      It's randomly assigned.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      As far as i'm aware the '2nd Starting Capital' is probably referring to one-off promotions to get players to join some of the less used poker rooms.

I have had a starting capital at Titan, Mansion and 888, the latter 2 were due to promotions that were on for short periods of time. Just keep your eyes open on the front page for if they offer any more of these promotions.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xponentx
      As far as i'm aware the '2nd Starting Capital' is probably referring to one-off promotions to get players to join some of the less used poker rooms.

I have had a starting capital at Titan, Mansion and 888, the latter 2 were due to promotions that were on for short periods of time. Just keep your eyes open on the front page for if they offer any more of these promotions.
      Hello wotar,

This is correct. Also occasionally you can receive an email offering you one but like degre says, they are randomly assigned.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • wotar
      wotar
      Bronze
      Thank you all for replies! Now I understand and will keep an eye on promotions :)
    • AgentJags
      AgentJags
      Bronze
      Ya, I recently recieved a 2nd starting capital for titan only via e-mail.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Then i will be waiting for it too