cashout withot wagering 5000?

• crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Can i withdraw some money from pacific without wagering 5000k? I play MTTs only and probably wagered hole amount about 2015 =) , cause i play 2-3 tournys a day. I read some posts about this theme but some guys said that is possible some says it is not. If some1 knows for sure plz answer.
  • 7 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      After depositing they allowed me to withdrawal the full amount without wagering $5,000. However the $50 was a very small portion of my withdrawal so I don't think this is normal.

The only way you can find out for sure is to try to withdrawal and wait for the approval or rejection.
    • hirunaka
      hirunaka
      Global
      im a noob to pacific poker.
      what is wagering ??
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Well thnx

I m spoke with guy in live support and a final answer is that i can made a cash out if i made a deposit first. Everything over 50$ starting capital can be withdrawn without wagering 5000$.

And that's so good :D
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hirunaka
      im a noob to pacific poker.
      what is wagering ??
      Answered you in the other thread ;)

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Exoow
      Exoow
      Bronze
      Originally posted by crowes
      I m spoke with guy in live support and a final answer is that i can made a cash out if i made a deposit first. Everything over 50$ starting capital can be withdrawn without wagering 5000$.
      So let me get this straight:

1. If you make a deposit, you can withdraw as much as you want?

2. If you don't make a deposit, you can only withdraw after you have wagered for 5000$ - WITHOUT having to deposit ever?

Thanks for confirming!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Exoow
      1. If you make a deposit, you can withdraw as much as you want?
      If you make a deposit then you can withdrawal your entire balance minus the $50 starting capital.

Originally posted by Exoow
      2. If you don't make a deposit, you can only withdraw after you have wagered for 5000$ - WITHOUT having to deposit ever?
      Once you have wagered $5000 then you will be allowed to withdrawal your entire balance including the $50 starting capital.

Also it's worth noting that their rules for wager are very generous and apparently include uncalled shoves. (This is speculation on my part as to why my wagering stat in PT3 was so far off the official 888 tally.)
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Sry I'm not been here these days.

If you make a deposit you can withdraw everything minus starting 50$, that's right.
      But be careful, after u make cashout request u must have over 50$ during 3 days of proceeding time on your BR or they will reject your request if u go down that sum.

I made a minimum deposit and than do cashout. I Get money after 7 days at my bank account.