Hi hi

• luvr7
      I'm a 21 year old student in Canada, been playing poker since my Dad taught me as a kid. I first got interested in hold em in high school but didn't really start playing seriously (for real money on a regular basis) until sometime last winter when I deposited on a site that doesn't support stats (PKR). Just recently I got Holdem Manager (finally was like hmmm wonder what my bb/100 is) and am currently trying to learn all about its features. Also I'm using my starting capitol from here to 1.)Build bankroll on another site as well and more importantly 2.) learn how to use live stats while playing. So far I like it but most of my money is still on PKR and I love that site so that's my primary although I do intend to expand to some other places as well.
  • 1 reply
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello luvr7,

Welcome to the Forums!

Its good to hear you want to build a bankroll on another site and also want to learn how to use stats. Using stats can enable you to play more tables as well, as you do not have to make as many notes yourself.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,