Partypoker

• Dexterrrr
      Dexterrrr
      Bronze
      Hi

I just won 2.55$ yesterday at Partypoker 1.5k new player freeroll , finished like 50th of 5700 people so i think thats a good result or what ?
      So now today i played that 2.55 up to 10 dollars and i was wondering if PS will take that away from me when i wont get 300 points or smthing like that in 3 months . And i was wondering what would be your best advice what to play with 10 dollars, because i actually cant follow my BR managment now can I ?

Thx
  • 6 replies
    • theboydave
      theboydave
      Bronze
      are you serious in this post? congrats on 50th place but 2.55(even if 10 now) is little money just keep doing what your doing and try to make as much as you can and clear the bonus if possible i think doing some short stack strategy would be your best bet.good luck.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      What's won is yours to keep.

As per what to play is up to what you like, I've started again myself on the 20th of September with 5$ given to me by Party as an inactivity bonus, I was obviously out of any BR limit and I've simply started from the lower limit, playing SSS at NL2.

Saying that the place is fishy doesn't start to define, even with some bad plays, and trust me I've done some really bad ones, after 5k hands I've raised my BR to 24$, I'm short of 4 points to unlock the initial 5$ and I'm on average of 19bb/100.

Maybe you'll better avoid SnG on Party for a bit, unless you're quite sure of yourself 10BI for SnG with 20% rake isn't exactly the best option.
    • theboydave
      theboydave
      Bronze
      still think you need min 30 dollars before can withdraw so good luck with that.
    • Dexterrrr
      Dexterrrr
      Bronze
      thanks for the advice guys, i am currently doing SSS in NL2 and the place is so fishyy but if I avoid too much bad luck i think i will be able to get my BR up .
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Best of luck to you mate :f_grin:
    • theboydave
      theboydave
      Bronze
      yes good luck with getting to magic numbr to withdraw i have been less than 2 dollars away on 2 occasions and lost lot ;( lol