rank decreased

• borisTIGER
      borisTIGER
      Bronze
      Hi i had collected 1760 Lifetimestrategy points. My rank was Gold, but something happened and now my rank was decreased to silver. It shows me i need next 370 points to be upgraded to Gold. It is some weird, isn't it?
  • 4 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      ranking is by month

lifetime points only determine whether you are a blackmember
      the other status will reset if you do not maintain a certain number of points
      u need 800 points per month to maintain your gold status
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze

On the left hand site you see the Lifetime Strategy Points, this is the total amount of points you have acquired since you registered and is used for 3 things:
      At 1000 you get an Elephant license.
      At 500k you become Black Member.
      If you have been referred here at certain milestone who referred you will earn some bonuses.

On the right hand side there is the last four weeks value, this considers only the last 28 days and is this value that determines your rank, so in order to be gold you need to ave produced 800 in the past 28 days for an average of just below 30 points a day.

EDIT:
      Yes, I've liked it and, considering how often the question is raised, put the original thread in my favs so that I can simply copy and paste the answer again :P
    • borisTIGER
      borisTIGER
      Bronze
      Thank you for your answer.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi borisTIGER,

I see the guys have already provided really good explanations for you, just thought the following link would be useful for yourself and/or other members wondering how the PokerStrategy points work.

Best regards,

Bart