2-7 Single Draw

• degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Before discovering PokerStrategy I've tried some PokerStars and in their mixed games I've found this type of Poker which I found quite entertaining, my only problem is that now I have my BR on Party which doesn't offer such a game and I don't really want to deposit on Stars as the cash game has limits way too high where the SnG just never start.

Does anyone knows of a room that offers a decent 2-7 SD coverage?
  • 8 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by degre
      Before discovering PokerStrategy I've tried some PokerStars and in their mixed games I've found this type of Poker which I found quite entertaining, my only problem is that now I have my BR on Party which doesn't offer such a game and I don't really want to deposit on Stars as the cash game has limits way too high where the SnG just never start.

Does anyone knows of a room that offers a decent 2-7 SD coverage?
      wat?
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      The cash table have blinds too high for MY bankroll as they play for .5/1$.

The SnGs are hard to fill and they hardly start.
    • calldark
      calldark
      Bronze
      SINGLE draw? You sick puppy :)

I've only seen it on stars, and if you're on low BR then sngs are you're best option. I know they take a while to fill but they do fill eventually. If you want to play for fun/practice then there's always the play money games there.

TBH haven't seen triple draw much on other sites either but if you find a micro game somewhere then pls let me know :)
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I'll stick to SnG on PS then, still have 15$, at worse if I loose those I'll have paid it for some fun, still cheaper then the cinema.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Look in the No limit cash game section, and the micro section. Plenty of games going from NL2 - NL25 there.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Really!? o_O

I'll have a look later, thanks for the info.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Just remember, the direction from the lobby is "holdem>no limit/pot limit>micro".

Hope that helps!
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I am talking about playing 2-7 Single Draw cash.

2-7 =/ HoldEm