This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2-7 Single Draw

• degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Before discovering PokerStrategy I've tried some PokerStars and in their mixed games I've found this type of Poker which I found quite entertaining, my only problem is that now I have my BR on Party which doesn't offer such a game and I don't really want to deposit on Stars as the cash game has limits way too high where the SnG just never start.

Does anyone knows of a room that offers a decent 2-7 SD coverage?
  • 8 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by degre
      Before discovering PokerStrategy I've tried some PokerStars and in their mixed games I've found this type of Poker which I found quite entertaining, my only problem is that now I have my BR on Party which doesn't offer such a game and I don't really want to deposit on Stars as the cash game has limits way too high where the SnG just never start.

Does anyone knows of a room that offers a decent 2-7 SD coverage?
      wat?
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      The cash table have blinds too high for MY bankroll as they play for .5/1$.

The SnGs are hard to fill and they hardly start.
    • calldark
      calldark
      Bronze
      SINGLE draw? You sick puppy :)

I've only seen it on stars, and if you're on low BR then sngs are you're best option. I know they take a while to fill but they do fill eventually. If you want to play for fun/practice then there's always the play money games there.

TBH haven't seen triple draw much on other sites either but if you find a micro game somewhere then pls let me know :)
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I'll stick to SnG on PS then, still have 15$, at worse if I loose those I'll have paid it for some fun, still cheaper then the cinema.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Look in the No limit cash game section, and the micro section. Plenty of games going from NL2 - NL25 there.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Really!? o_O

I'll have a look later, thanks for the info.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Just remember, the direction from the lobby is "holdem>no limit/pot limit>micro".

Hope that helps!
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I am talking about playing 2-7 Single Draw cash.

2-7 =/ HoldEm