money trade between clients?

• ajspingvin1
      Is it possible to trade/exchange money/chips between players in PS community?

I am broke at Mansion poker (50$ that PS gave me) but i would like to earn more PS points over Mansion. I have some extra money at Pokerstars and Pokerparty so i want to trade it with other players. I dont want to deposit at Mansion because i dont want to loose 1st deposit bonus opportunity.

I hope you understand me, my english is not so great :D
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi ajspingvin1,

It isn't allowed to discuss such things in this forum I'm afraid. This is a board rule that is designed to protect both parties from financial loss.

Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)!
      It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.

You might be able to find friends outside of PokerStrategy that could help you, but I'm afraid I will have to close this particular thread to avoid others from breaking the forum rule.

Alternatively you could of course withdraw from one poker platform into something like moneybookers or somewhere and then use it to deposit in Mansion again.

I trust that you will understand and we all wish you well with your poker.

Best regards,