Cruel finish to a double deuce....

• mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$8000/$16000 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A.
      4 folds, CO raises, BU folds, Hero 3-Bets, CO calls.

Flop: (16 SB) 8, 4, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets, CO raises, Hero calls.

Turn: (34.57975 BB) J (0 players)
      Hero gets uncalled bet back.

River: (34.57975 BB) T (0 players)
      Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: 27.5 BB.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of aces(A A).
      CO shows three of a kind, tens(T T).

CO wins with three of a kind, tens(T T).

:s_mad: finished in 147 place
      winning the pot would have been in 10th place or so.... really thought this is my day.... and.... like always fucking river. Cant win with aces latelly.....
  • 8 replies
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      sucks :(
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      sucks :(
      yes, really sucks....Kruppe, i saw you today on FT NL100 deepstack table, you won a deepstack pot toward one regular and you also cracked his AAces :s_cool: , very nice hand and play i must say, you were in doubt if opponent had a flush, as he put you on all-in call....you were thinking to fold or call...dont you;) ...very brave from you i must say and nice call on the rive...congratz...
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Fixed limit hurts my eyes ;(
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      hehe, thanks! i think my check on the turn pretty much made his brain implode.

actually i saw you do something really strange. i think it was yesterday, you were on one of my tables where there were loads of really deep stacks and fish with deep stacks, and there was a megafish directly to your right with a big stack, and you had 200BB. then i noticed that you just left the table... why????? i checked and you were still on other tables.
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      well cracking aces being deepstacked is one thing.... while here after a raise i only had like 4 times the stack of my raise.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      hehe, thanks! i think my check on the turn pretty much made his brain implode.

actually i saw you do something really strange. i think it was yesterday, you were on one of my tables where there were loads of really deep stacks and fish with deep stacks, and there was a megafish directly to your right with a big stack, and you had 200BB. then i noticed that you just left the table... why????? i checked and you were still on other tables.
      plent of fish in the sea i guess..

which reminds me to ask you whether you would like to have a couple of HU sessions just to see where i am at, i think im getting pretty good at them.

if you can spare 20 minutes for me

mafaz shit hand mate, it happens, i entered mini ftops#7 $10 rebuy and out of 12k players i was 140th or something and went all in PF aa vs QQ and the guy spikes a set. would have brought me 2wice over the average chips and straight into final table.

one of these days...!
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      hmmm, i dont remember actually what happened and i didnt have notes on him, if i knew he was a megafish i wouldnt left for sure:) ?! Actually i dont play at deepstack tables a lot, only if i saw P/F is very high and i dont have notes of NL100 deepstack tables on FT. Can you please send me some "nicknames" of fishes on NL100 deepastack tables on my mail: drago.gril@gmail.com ;) Thanks a lot..
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by drachdudek
      hmmm, i dont remember actually what happened and i didnt have notes on him, if i knew he was a megafish i wouldnt left for sure:) ?! Actually i dont play at deepstack tables a lot, only if i saw P/F is very high and i dont have notes of NL100 deepstack tables on FT. Can you please send me some "nicknames" of fishes on NL100 deepastack tables on my mail: drago.gril@gmail.com ;) Thanks a lot..
      this guy called excelgeo, massive tilt