back to bronze?

• Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      i dont really get it, i was silver a few days ago and now im for some reason back to bronze, what is the explanation for this?

edit: it seems that the 100 sp for the moneybookers registration vanished, what happened with that?
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Varekai,

To have a certain status you need to have the required PS (PokerStrategy) of that status over the course of 4 weeks.
      For example,

Silver: you require 100PS points over 4 weeks.
      If you fall below this requirement in any given 4 week period you status will automatically decline.

But, ofcourse if you gain the required PS points in any given period for a higher status, obviously your status will increase.

Also, This link should help:

Regards and hope this helped,

Kyle.
    • Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      very helpful, thanks. Too bad, i didnt get to read and see all the videos that i wanted. :f_frown:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear that.
      Keep grinding, studying the articles/videos that you can access at the moment and you'll be back to silver and climbing the limits in no time :)
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Well sorry to ask this question here.

Let say tomolo i achieved the Silver status, so i need to get another 100PS points next month to maintain my silver level?

Ps: BY the way i'm 5 more pooints to silver n cant wait to read the silver articles section.