This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

back to bronze?

• Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      i dont really get it, i was silver a few days ago and now im for some reason back to bronze, what is the explanation for this?

edit: it seems that the 100 sp for the moneybookers registration vanished, what happened with that?
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Varekai,

To have a certain status you need to have the required PS (PokerStrategy) of that status over the course of 4 weeks.
      For example,

Silver: you require 100PS points over 4 weeks.
      If you fall below this requirement in any given 4 week period you status will automatically decline.

But, ofcourse if you gain the required PS points in any given period for a higher status, obviously your status will increase.

Also, This link should help:

Regards and hope this helped,

Kyle.
    • Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      very helpful, thanks. Too bad, i didnt get to read and see all the videos that i wanted. :f_frown:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear that.
      Keep grinding, studying the articles/videos that you can access at the moment and you'll be back to silver and climbing the limits in no time :)
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Well sorry to ask this question here.

Let say tomolo i achieved the Silver status, so i need to get another 100PS points next month to maintain my silver level?

Ps: BY the way i'm 5 more pooints to silver n cant wait to read the silver articles section.