How to recognize bad BS player

• Kokaroc
      Kokaroc
      Bronze
      Hello guys!
      I'm playing SSS NL20 at Cake and I've been wondering about how to distinguish good BSS strategy players from bad BS players and BS fishes :)
      I read some BSS articles and was very surprised as their play differs from that strategy - they are looser in calling and also raising.
      As the Cake is without tracking programs, taking notes is crucial to adapting to players at the table.
      I also like the article about making notes, but it's developed for BSS and not everthing is suited for SSS players.
      Could you experienced guys help me with this matter somehow? :)
      What should I look at? How do I distinguish regular fish from regular shark?
      Thanks for any advice
  • 3 replies
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      imo the article on notes is also suited for sss players. i didnt read it until recently but i think its very nice.

imo a reg fish (which i assume is someone who isnt a total fish since he most be at least breakeven to be a reg) is someome who is supereasy to read and often plays a lot of tables.
      he doesnt pay much attention to what happens on the tables and the individual players so he is a great target in steal situations.

these types of players are also called tag fish if they are tight which they most often are

fx: i am sitting at a table right now with a guy who when he limps allways bets behind vs BB. so when that happens i just call and bet turn. he'll never notice it cause he isnt paying enough attention.
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kokaroc
      Hello guys!
      I'm playing SSS NL20 at Cake and I've been wondering about how to distinguish good BSS strategy players from bad BS players and BS fishes :)
      I read some BSS articles and was very surprised as their play differs from that strategy - they are looser in calling and also raising.
      As the Cake is without tracking programs, taking notes is crucial to adapting to players at the table.
      I also like the article about making notes, but it's developed for BSS and not everthing is suited for SSS players.
      Could you experienced guys help me with this matter somehow? :)
      What should I look at? How do I distinguish regular fish from regular shark?
      Thanks for any advice
      Hi , Did you start SSS at NL10 ?
      How was it ? Difficult ?
      I'm done with FTP for now and want a new site with rakeback... considering Cake...
    • Kokaroc
      Kokaroc
      Bronze

Hi , Did you start SSS at NL10 ?
      How was it ? Difficult ?
      I'm done with FTP for now and want a new site with rakeback... considering Cake...
      Hi, I started with NL4 combined with NL10.
      As long as you know basic SSS and have some experience there should be no problem :)
      It's easy to meet fish at every table :)