Send in your Hand History for Review

• NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Good Day...

As some of you are already aware there is a new blog out there looking at SNG theory and creating topical discussion about the fundamental elements of SNGs. If you are unaware shame on you and visit the blog now!

SNG Dissection

Right, what we are looking for now is volunteers who would like their game reviewed. It is almost that easy! You can get your SNG go game reviewed by myself, Flows and Atoks and the video will be posted in the blog for discussion. What better way to work on your game?

There are a few criteria though:

1. Hand Histories have to have a minimum buy-in of $5.50 because we feel that if you read the articles, post hands, practice on the ICM trainer and work on your game you will have no problem reaching this limit.

2. We will consider first those members that are most active in the forums and who already put a lot back into the community.

3. When sending us your hand history you have to include a detailed reason of why you deserve to have your hand history reviewed (creativity will get rewarded here :D ).

Right if we have missed anything I'm sure tghis post will get edited!

Anyway, so if you are interested in getting your game reviewed, send your Pstrategy name, hand history and reason for it to be reviewed to:

sngdissection[a]hotmail.com

And look forward to hearing from you!

NickParkes, Flows and Atoks
  • 17 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      wow this is awesome, I've played a sick bubble today I'll try 'n find it :D
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Yeah this is really a great oportunity and I think we will all learn something. Constructive critism! I think we will all learn more this way as for us players on the lower limits i'm guessing we will generally be making a few more mistakes than you guys making the blog!
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      I agree with peche!

general: we probably won't be able to review all tourneys but we'll pick those that are the most interesting!

Please add the BI of the tourney!

IT IS NOT EMBARRASSING TO NOT WIN THIS TOURNEY!!
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      peche - I absolutely agree that everyone will learn from this... it is for everyone... we just wanted to set a minimum BI for the HHs we review to provide some incentive for those who have reached these limits and want to deelop further.......
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice idea chaps,

I'll certainly have some 30's that you could use. Bear with me a few days and I'll sort some out for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Hmm, i'd love my game to be analysed by a coach, but im using poker strategy elephant and it only records my cash games, is there a way to bring up SnG's hand historys? Thanks.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      How about some from a pro having a hard time... :f_biggrin:
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Guys just send them through, it may take a while to get through all of them... but, if you want your's done sooner remember to add why you deserve it :D :D

Anyway, there really is no limit to how many we can do, so just fire away, we have a couple already, so we're hoping to get some quality work done on these shortly :f_p: :f_p:
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DecMate
      Hmm, i'd love my game to be analysed by a coach, but im using poker strategy elephant and it only records my cash games, is there a way to bring up SnG's hand historys? Thanks.
      RAWR ANWSER
      :D
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      RAWR ANWSER
      :D
      Which site do you play on? They are generally stored in a file on your computer, normally in Program Files where the rest of the site's files are... search there and you can find them, the data is generally raw so figuring out which game is which can be the fun part if you play a decent volume... search for a replayer to see which game is which... google is your friend...
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      so could i send my hand historys in, in notepad form? thanks
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      so could i send my hand historys in, in notepad form? thanks

yes. include the limit and pokerroom and reads you have on players.
      and the name you want to have shown in the video. otherwise it will be hero.
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      ok then, shall i send them via email? or attatch in post?
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      remember to have fun reviewing guys! that is why we play right? :D

cant wait for the next instalment
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      remember to have fun reviewing guys! that is why we play right? :D

cant wait for the next instalment
      guess we had a lot of fun recording the 2nd video! :)

so we will continue, if we get enough HHs! :f_wink:
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Flows

Can't wait to see it, really enjoyed the first one - I sent a very recent 16$ HH to you just now. Hope you can use it.
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gavinonymous
      Originally posted by Flows

Can't wait to see it, really enjoyed the first one - I sent a very recent 16$ HH to you just now. Hope you can use it.
      just have a look! :)

btw: when you send us your HHs, be creative in the reasoning why you deserve it! :)