Confusing description (not recieving $50)

• Fome
      Fome
      Bronze
      Hi,

it has almost been 48 hours and I haven't recieved my $50. I was wondering if it has something to do with my registration at partypoker. The description on how to proceed is a bit vague. The web site says I have to register at cashier -> deposit. But should I deposit any money? The only way to complete the form is to actually transfer money from my Visa, but I thought the whole point was that I got $50 for free?

I hope someone can help me.
  • 4 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Exactly

actually i just came home from a weekend trip and no support members are in the office anymore. They are the masters of the whole registration process.

Anyway you have to register at the cashier. The important thing is that PartyPoker has all your information. And then as soon as the page appears where you should make a deposit somehow, simply close this window.

So what could have happened is that you registered at the cashier lately and we tried to transfer the money but then transfer failed... You can either write another msg to our support team. Actually they will contact you when the transfer failed.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Fome
      Fome
      Bronze
      Well, I did the first part of the registration as soon as I finished the quiz. The only thing I haven't done is deposit money. I haven't heard anything from anyone. How do I contact the support team? I've tried writing a ticket, but no response on that either
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Actually there response was to transfer the $50.

We are doing our best to transfer the money within 24h. Sometimtes it takes 48h...

Anyway like i said in the other thread have fun at the poker tables...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • AntWhy
      AntWhy
      Bronze
      sdvsdf