Downperiod @ Stars

• hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      There just was a downperiod for some the players at stars...

In this period I played a $52 Double or Nothing.

I was short when the downperiod started, but could easily save my way. During that period(which was some time), The blinds ate me up...

Now the dollars is lost from my account.

Anyone know if I will get my money back by mailing them?( Have already mailed, but I guess the costumer support has got many mails incomming, so I havent got any answer yet)

If not, anyone know what rights I have got?
  • 15 replies
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      I have the same problems.. I was in like 20 sng's, didn't ship anything in any 1 of them.. I hope I can get some money back because this is a huge hit on my bankroll..
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      What are you doing get it back? I mean, haven't we got any rights when this is pokerstars fault?
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      I think and hope we do.. since everyone had the problem this can not be a fault from our side.. so that means they are to blaim.. I think that they will have to refund your cash, and expect them to do so as well.. but I'm not sure, never had anything like this before.. should they not be willing to help me, I will just tell them that if they don't, I will stop playing at their site, in which case they will lose even more money over time.. just an idea (A).

right now I just mailed the problem (losing 20 buyins), not even asking for the money back yet, but I did explain it was not my fault and I think they are to blaim.

oh btw.. I almost always get what I want :evil: :evil:
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Server Issues:•22. In the event of a server crash, the hands in progress at every table will be restored by rolling back those hands. Each player's chip count will be reset to the amount at the beginning of the hand. In special circumstances, when a tournament needs to be cancelled because of a crash or some other reason, players will be compensated according to PokerStars' tournament cancellation policy.

Disconnection From Your ISP (Like my ISP mostly)
      *There is no refund, only additional timebank to be given. After that, your card will be folded. Blind and ante will eat your chips slowly.
    • mojojo16
      mojojo16
      Bronze
      give us an update when you get a response from pokerstars because the same thing happened to me
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      I wrote:
      REFUND #XXX #A+B Nickname

Answer:
      Hello,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

We have forwarded your email to our Refunds Team. They will review your
      claim and respond as soon as possible.

Your patience is appreciated.

Regards,

Allan V
      PokerStars Support Team
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      got anything back yet? I had a reply that they forwarded it, but never yet received either an update or cash credited...
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      Nope, not anything yet... Even sent another mail.. they just asked me to wait, and they couldn't give me a timeframe. Best for them that I'll get my money back.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      I think stars is the best pokersite out there for handling these kinds of problems, there support is flexible and fast
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      Ive been waiting 24hours now.. but, I can see that they have got alot to do
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      anyone got anything? plz update on it if u do
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey all,

Is everything running fine now?
      I have been playing on PokerStars since the time they had the problem and everything seems to be back to normal.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      well.. pokerstars software works fine now, justkyle88 :)

the only problem is that I am still missing about 20 buyins that I lost because of their system failure.. I am waiting their reply, but nothing yet.. (well since I didn't receive a negative reply either I'll just asume they are to buisy..)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Nivlem,

I'm guessing you haven't received a reply back just yet because there might be 10s of thousands of players with the same problem or they are still investigating your certain situation.
      Hopefully everyone will get a reply soon. :)
      And, also you get your money back.

Goodluck and Regards,

Kyle.
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      Hey, just wanted to let you know that I just received an E-mail titled Refund Granted, and already have the cash on my account.. took some time, but they are as helpfull as they say they are!