My strategy points still not raising

• Kipraz
      Kipraz
      Bronze
      I registered in bwin 6 days ago, wrote my nickname in pokerstrategy.com and still don't have any SP from it. In section "My poker rooms" there is no even ZERO (It showing bwin bonus). Is such a delay normal ? I'm starting to think that I was stupid enough to write my Username instead of nickname... if this is the case, can I change it somehow?
      Thanks in advance
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Kipraz,

There are often a few days delay in the points being updated. You can check the latest update date from your home page as indicated below:

Sometimes, it also takes a while for a newly created account to be fully tracked through too.

If you are still concerned however or think you may have entered the incorrect details, please contact the support team and they can check and help you change your details if required.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      I have the same problem, its now about week since im playing at bwin and still no points... But can i still get them if im not registered through PS link ? And do i need to write my bwin login name or screen name ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Janchiks97
      I have the same problem, its now about week since im playing at bwin and still no points... But can i still get them if im not registered through PS link ? And do i need to write my bwin login name or screen name ?
      Hi Janchiks97,

As previously mentioned, we are currently awaiting an update through from bwin, after which the PokerStrategy points will be updated.

As long as you used the PokerStrategy link/code you should be tracked ok, but you do need to ensure that your bwin user name is recorded in the profile settings page:

You can only receive PokerStrategy points on a linked account however. If you already had an account prior to joining PokerStrategy, then unfortunately you will not receive any points and alas cannot be retracked either.

Best regards,

Bart