Full Tilt Doubt.......!!!!!!!!!!!

• varunk888
      I have joined Full Tilt Poker.

Still i didnt recieve the $50 starting capital.
      But ill wait...............

So after that I need to accumilate about 850 Full Tilt Points i think.
      So after i accumilate those points can i cashout the $50?

What happens if I dont accumilate those points in time........

Assume : I got the staring $50.
      I played with that and made about $50, so total account balance is $100.
      But i didnt accumilate the full tilt points in 120 days.
      What happens next?

Please reply..................

How will they notify me about the starting capital?
      will they send an emil that they have transfered the starting capital to my account?
  • 4 replies
    • LudiCoka
      You will recieve your 50$ in a short time, for sure.

You do not need to clear all of the bonus. If you clear 50% of your bonus by the end of the period, you will not be able to clear the other 50%, but everything you've won and unlocked from bonus is yours to keep.

There are rules about cashing out when you recieve your starting capital, you can find them somewhere on the site. What I know is that if your bankroll is at 100$, you can cash out 50$, but the 50$ you got from pokerstrategy, you can't, unless you collect a fixed amount of points (not time-related). Also, when your bankroll hits 300$, you will no longer submit to the rules of bankroll managment (you can play a higher buy-in tourneys and s'n'g's).

P.S. If you don't play a raked hand or a tournament in 60 days, 50$ you recieve will be removed from your account, and you won't recieve any additional notification about free bankroll, you just log in to your poker site and see the money on the account.

Hope I helped.
    • varunk888
      Thanks for the reply Buddy!!!!!

So initially after getting the $50 in my account, will I have to follow the Short Stack Strategy? or will I be able u enter any ring game of any limit.?
    • EagleStar88
      Hi varunk888,

You are not restricted to just the short stack strategy, you can play the big stack strategy, sit and go's or of course tournaments, however we strongly recommend the SSS to start off with, especially if you are new to poker.

To ensure that do not lose the whole $50, you must pay attention to good BRM (Bankroll Management). You can find full details within the strategy section.

We wish you every success and look forward to hearing how your game develops in the forum in due course.

Best regards,

• jonnyquest
      Hi there.

I joined poker strategy 3 weeks ago and started playing SSS at Fulltilt 2 weeks ago. I would really highly recommend starting with SSS at NL10 and follow proper BRM up from there. The most important thing I have learned is that online poker is very different from live. I play SNG and big stack cash games live, I found out the hard way that my game didn't tranfer over to online at Pokerstars. Thanks to PokerStategy.com I've been given a second chance. Read all articles, watch videos, learn to use elephant and read some sample hands. Also keep asking questions here this is a great community.

Anyways, after 2 weeks of play I'm at around 700 FTP, I'm close to clearing the whole bonus, and I'm now a silver member here at PS. All I have been doing is playing the begginer SSS at NL10 I'm now bankrolled for NL25 but have decided to clear the full bonus and take advantage of the silver learning materials before moving up. The SSS works but takes patience. It can be very swingy and frustrating but it's an easy way to clear the bonus and learn the software and stats.

Sorry for the super long post, I hope it helps you. Maybe I'll run into on FT. Good luck