Everest poker

• maarios
      maarios
      Bronze
      I want to ask!!
      I passed the quiz and I choosed pokerroom Everest poker, and now I read that if I want starting capital 50$ I need first deposit ?? Is it true ??

My English is bad, and maybe I misunderstood something!!!

Thabk You
  • 20 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello maarios,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

You do not need to deposit to receive the $50, it will be credited to you account. However to receive a clearable $200 bonus you need to deposit any amount of money within 30 days of receiving it. More information can be found here --> How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus (Updated 3rd September 2009)

Taken from that page;

The $200 first deposit bonus:

Deposit any amount of money within 30 days of receiving you capital and you will receive a $200 bonus. After 30 days from the moment you received the capital, the bonus will expire no matter when you deposited. To clear the bonus, you will receive $0.06 for every summit point that you collect.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • maarios
      maarios
      Bronze
      Ok thank You!

Now i must just wait!! I was doing quiz 09.10.2009 but today is still 0$ in Everest!
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maarios
      Ok thank You!

Now i must just wait!! I was doing quiz 09.10.2009 but today is still 0$ in Everest!
      Yeah I did the quiz on sunday too and I still don't have my 50. Oh well can't be greedy about free money, gotta just be patient I guess. :)
    • phpps
      phpps
      Bronze
      if want something else to do while you wait there are SnGs with everest that dont cost anything to enter and you can win like 5c, not much but something from nothing is still better that nothing from nothing.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

Please remember to keep checking your email inbox as you may have received an email about an Id check. Also check your junk filters as they may have gone there.

Also please check your tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you. You can also create tickets to support with this feature.

-Jack
    • maarios
      maarios
      Bronze
      I have already send my ID check about 29h ago!!!
      OK , I think we must wait littlebit more!!! =)
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I have already send my ID check about 29h ago!!!
      OK , I think we must wait littlebit more!!! =)
      Yeah I sent my ID check about 30+ hours ago. They say you may have to wait upto 96h after an ID check so we just gotta wait.

The thing is I just want to read the bronze articles and watch the bronze videos to get better while I wait but I can't :(
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Cool,

Just a matter of waiting then guys ;)

Keep an eye on your tickets for any problems but its likely there shouldnt be.

-Jack
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      :( Still waiting, oh well.

I have a question, when should I submit a ticket? It's only been 48h since I did the ID check, but if it goes past 72h should I submit a ticket and ask if there is a problem? Or just keep waiting?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THeGaME23

I have a question, when should I submit a ticket? It's only been 48h since I did the ID check, but if it goes past 72h should I submit a ticket and ask if there is a problem? Or just keep waiting?
      Hi THeGaME23,

You shouldn't need to create a ticket as they will have your details and ID queued to check and will process it as soon as possible.

Just keep an eye on your emails and the support tickets however as occasionally support will contact members to clarify something.

You should receive an email when the funds are transferred.

Best regards,

Bart
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

Hi THeGaME23,

You shouldn't need to create a ticket as they will have your details and ID queued to check and will process it as soon as possible.

Just keep an eye on your emails and the support tickets however as occasionally support will contact members to clarify something.

You should receive an email when the funds are transferred.

Best regards,

Bart
      Wow thanks for the very quick reply!

Okay will do :)
    • maarios
      maarios
      Bronze
      I am still waiting my starting capital!!

Intresting, the site advertized that if you passed the quiz and do something ID chek, the starting capital is transfered by 2 working days!!!!!

Ok, I am patient, and waiting..... =)
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I received a ticket saying that my PokerStars transfer was denied. I think because I already had an account. The ticket said I could choose another platform for the free starting capital. So I chose Full Tilt and downloaded signed up etc. But when I go to insert my Full Tilt user name into the Pokerstrategy form there is a lock symbol beside where I enter the Username and I cannot type into it. Probably because I already chose PokerStars I assume. What do I do now?

Help please :)
    • maarios
      maarios
      Bronze
      wtf????

I must recived somekind ticket????????????????? wtf??? :evil: ?( ?( ?( ?(
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      wtf????

I must recived somekind ticket????????????????? wtf??? :evil: ?( ?( ?( ?(
      What? No you only receive a ticket if something is wrong.
    • maarios
      maarios
      Bronze
      OK!!!

I am still waiting!!!! I am really patient!!! Really !!!!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I received a ticket saying that my PokerStars transfer was denied. I think because I already had an account. The ticket said I could choose another platform for the free starting capital. So I chose Full Tilt and downloaded signed up etc. But when I go to insert my Full Tilt user name into the Pokerstrategy form there is a lock symbol beside where I enter the Username and I cannot type into it. Probably because I already chose PokerStars I assume. What do I do now?

Help please :)
      Hi THeGaME23,

If you are unable to enter your Full Tilt details, please contact and provide those details to the support team:

They will be able to update your details on the system accordingly.

Please note that occasionally a platform will not operate in certain countries or have restrictions placed on residents of certain countries. This might be the reason why platforms appear locked however support should be able to confirm this for you.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: Everyone else, please remain patient. Due to the incredible success of PokerStrategy, it does sometimes take a few days for your ID to be checked and starting capitals transferred. In the meantime, whilst you wait, I can highly recommend re-reading the strategy material available to you. This knowledge will help you to retain and build on the starting capital once received. Best regards.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Thanks Eagle :) .

I have successfully changed to Full Tilt I and I received an email stating that the capital had been transferred from pokerstrategy at 3:30 AM, it is now around 9 AM and I am still showing 0.00 in my Full Tilt Cashier. Im guessing that it takes some time for Full Tilt to transfer the money from PS which is why im just being patient and reading the bronze articles. Should be here soon :) .

What does PS recommend as a starting limit for SSS? NL5 or NL10? I was thinking NL10 because we have over 30BI's, but I think NL5 to start would be more profitable for SSS because of the amount of mistakes players make at NL5 and the lower blind limits will lower the amount of money taken from waiting for hands. Suggestions or advice? Thanks again.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello THeGaME23,

If you have received the email then the $50 in the process of being transfered. PokerStrategy have sent it off and are probably waiting for Full Tilt to approve it.

I believe the strategy guides suggest you start at NL10. However if you drop to $30 then i believe you should drop to NL5 as you have 30 BI's.

-Jack