This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

EV value vs real value

• funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi!

I started PLO few days ago... I did not played NL HE seriously (e.g. with some tracker tool) and I have questions how big difference one can expected between real and expected value... on 1k5 hands I have already like 6BI (PLO25) difference.

Thanks for comments...

Funktor

• 2 replies
    • canbom
      canbom
      Bronze
      plo is the swingiest of the commonly played games, 50k hands of breakeven stretches are not unusual and 30+ buy in downswings are also not too uncommon. I would recommend 100 buy ins as a bankroll as the swings can be pretty nasty.
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      And we are complaining at FL SH HE on swings... thanks for hint... I will wait for books to arrive and mean time get back to my game (FL SH ;) ) to give it some proper education theoretical education.

Any hints on rake? It seems to me prety high on PLO25. At least compare to the FL and rakeback I get back (on Party).

Funktor