• CherubRocket
      I just got the 50 dollar bonus at pacific poker. My problem is that i really hate the table layout and I dont like
      playing there. Is it possible to register on another site through ps and recieve the 50 dollars? what about poker rooms where i already have an account, like FTP, to register there once more and recieve the 50?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi CherubRock & welcome to PokerStrategy,

You cannot switch platforms after the money has already been allocated I'm afraid.
      You must first clear the bonuses and then if you would still like to switch, you can transfer the money to another platform and gain another first deposit bonus by using the PokerStrategy first deposit links/codes.

Unfortunately you are unable to sign up for any site where you already have an account (including those held prior to joining PokerStrategy). It is not currently possible to retrack existing accounts and it is against the poker platforms rules to create a 2nd account.

It shouldn't take too long to clear the bonuses, after which the money will be yours to keep and/or transfer to another platform.

Hope this helps and good luck,