This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

6-max NL tabels

• saneknl
      saneknl
      Bronze
      I am paling now full ring 10/25c NL tabels.
      Multitabling 10-12 tabels. And I never tried 6-max NL.

Is it possible to Multitabling about 10 tabels on 6-max NL game?
      And what hour rate is realistic in 10/25c 6-max NL per tabel?
      Is there a big differebce between 10/25c 6-max NL and upper limits
      50c and 1$?
      How big the difference between 6 players and full ring tabel on this limits?
      Shoud I play Tight/Agressive or Loose/Agressive there?
  • 2 replies
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      Its possible to play 32 6max tables if you dont like playing hands :f_love:
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I am sure you could multitable up to 10 tables depending on how well you know the game, I myself can play 6 tables without any problems.
      I don't know about an hourly rate but I am about 5.8BB/100 over 55k hands NL25
      Yes I think there is a difference between NL25 and NL50 because the aggression goes up a lot more than on NL25.
      It is not a huge difference but you do have to change your game because there are some concepts on FR that don't apply to SH like calling a raise for setvalue.
      A good LAG works great on SH but if your bad it will cost you, they teach TAG here and it is not like it doesn't work.

Hope that helps I only answered to the best of what I know.