PT for free

• Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Is there any chance that it could be arranged for PS members to buy PT&PAHUD with a view to getting a refund from PS once qualifying conditions have been met. This would be equivalent to current arrangements with the added benefit of being able to review one's hands (and opponents hands) whilst still near the bottom of the learning curve.
  • 2 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I don't think that thats püossible.
      First I think its way to much work and the sencond thing is that Ps.cc buys many licences and I believve they get a discount on the price so this would be more costs for us. (Just guessing :/ )

Meanwhile you can use Pokermanager which is a nice too too for the beginning (google for it :) )
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nunki
      Is there any chance that it could be arranged for PS members to buy PT&PAHUD with a view to getting a refund from PS once qualifying conditions have been met. This would be equivalent to current arrangements with the added benefit of being able to review one's hands (and opponents hands) whilst still near the bottom of the learning curve.
      Hi actually this is not possible.

Because it is an automated process. What you could do is perhaps sell your keys to a friend.
      But please not here in this forum ;)

Best regards,
      Stefan