tight day today

• Flipzors
      Flipzors
      Bronze
      I'm a fish myself (not trying to fool anyone :) ) and I'm playing SSS on lowest party poker limits.

I had back to back KK and min raised them both times (I know that's not the best line) and everyone folded :(

Not 10 hands later i had KK again and I min raised and it resulted in another steal :(

Of course when I play QQ for full value i get sucked out with A2 (his 2's hit trips on the board :) )

another fun day in the life of poker :)
  • 6 replies
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Shit happens mate.

Keep going, I don't have much of a DB standing at barely 6k hands, but says that even with coolers and sucky hands where everyone folds, 50% of my winnings are made of AA/KK.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Sounds like you needed to change tables. Please don't minraise KK, you're losing a ton of value by doing that. Especially if you Open raise other hands bigger and someone gets the read on you that you only minraise KK.
    • drdrab
      drdrab
      Bronze
      Could be worse, getting AA in Big Blind and everyone folds.
    • EgertS
      EgertS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by drdrab
      Happens all the time!

The same thing with QQ or KK also.
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EgertS
      Originally posted by drdrab
      Happens all the time!

The same thing with QQ or KK also.
      Haha, yeah... I hate that... especially if I'm short stack in some MTT. I see the Aces as the perfect opportunity to double up. Everyone starts folding, it gets to the late positions and I scream - STEAL, STEAL, STEAL.... and everyone folds ?( ?( ?(
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Oh, it happens time after time, just multitable. My All-IN EV line is runnig up and away from real money won upwards for some time. Its just variance! (i hope :f_p: )