This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Run It Twice By Default?

• ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      There is a new option in FTP (Run It Twice By Default). Anyone knows more about it and at what tables? Seems nice way to reduce the swings^^

Also they got Cashout tournaments where you can cashout some chips for money during the tournament. What you guys think about the new features?
  • 4 replies
    • Frakkk
      Frakkk
      Bronze
      I haven't heard about these new features but it sounds exciting!
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ksh198
      There is a new option in FTP (Run It Twice By Default). Anyone knows more about it and at what tables? Seems nice way to reduce the swings^^

Also they got Cashout tournaments where you can cashout some chips for money during the tournament. What you guys think about the new features?
      Link
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      is it working for anyone of you or I have to go to some special table? Just flopped set got it in on turn on 3 flush draw vs donkey who calls with top pair+ T high flushdraw and he hit it >_< they didn't even ask me..
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

According to FWKanobi's link its only available "Iveys room" atm (The nosebleed highstakes) but it will probabaly be available soon.

I want this option on stars :(

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack