Stack
      BB:
      $16.25
      MP2:
      $14.05
      Hero:
      $10.00

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , T:spade:
      MP2 raises to $0.50, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.50, 2 folds, BB calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.55) 2:heart: , 6:club: , T:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 bets $0.80, Hero raises to $2.60, BB folds, MP2 calls $1.80.

Turn: ($6.75) 5:club: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.

River: ($10.75) 2:club: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $4.00, Hero calls $4.00.

Final Pot: $18.75

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, tens and deuces (As Ts)
      MP2 shows two pairs, sixes and deuces (Ac 6s)

Hero wins with two pairs, tens and deuces (As Ts)
  • 3 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

He looks kinda crazy, i don't mind the preflop call but 3betting would likely be fine too provided he doesn't just fold to every reraise.

On the flop his range is mostly garbage so unless you think he's capable of floating your raise really light or even reshoving on you with air i'd probably call and let him continue to bluff on later streets. Looks like you had that read tho, so it's fine. NH.

Hope it helps.
    • Sankoman
      Sankoman
      Bronze
      Thank you very much tamairlarace, you know I am from Hungary and I did make a post on the hungarian forum and they said that this was overplayed...and this was -EV, but I have checked this in the equilator and against his handrange (that I thought: Ax, Ak, every pair, a lot of suited hands) I was in advantage... By the way I didn't have that much of a read at the time, but his stats were like a maniacs...
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think it's fine as long as you've seen him be very active and you know you don't intend on folding that hand ever against him. If you're not quite sure you have the effective nuts against that guy, nothing wrong is sticking with the call down line.

Hope it helps.