This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bad luck and coolers....

• Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      I lost $800+ at cake in the past week playing NL50... Lost 3-4 BI due to tilt but boy the kind of crap i just got through.... It is disgusting at least. I lost last 4 KK in a row(where i went all i preflop and in a 3-betted pot) last 2 sets that i hit was on 1 colour board where i once split pot(2harts came) and the other time me and villain went all in on flop and he caught flush... Last AA(ina a big pot) when I played it was 3bet preflop, board came 6 T Q rainbow and we went all in... Villain had AQ -> K and J came on turn and river for split pot... Last hand that i played before i stopped playing was with Flush vs higher flush on flop... It seems that every time that i have something big i suckout or win nothing...

Just had to share it, now I feel little better...

I could and should play better in some hands but overall i should win a few bucks, level of play is pretty bad here...
  • 1 reply