This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I am looking for heads up strategies. Where can I find some?

• suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      Despite being some poker noob, I just like very much the heads up discipline more than the rest. So I need some articles for heads up strategies. I found the "Introduction to heads up" in the gold section but I obviously can´t read it yet.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
  • 3 replies
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      Originally posted by suaveplayer
      Despite being some poker noob, I just like very much the heads up discipline more than the rest. So I need some articles for heads up strategies. I found the "Introduction to heads up" in the gold section but I obviously can´t read it yet.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
      Google solves everything ;)
    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      Ha, ok, ok. There was some amount of lazyness in here. I will come back with the stuff I find and prove I deserve the sharing of knowledge.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Gold
      Originally posted by jonnyjm

Google solves everything ;)
      +1

cash or Sng?

Edit: I only play Heads Up, add me, <a src="http://www.pokerstrategy.com/smilies/tongue.gif" href="mailto p=ro.Patrick@live.com">Pro.Patrick@live.com[/url] . Would be cool if we talk about HU strategy..and i want someone to watch my HU game to tell me what he thinks is wrong with the way i play. why not having a poker freind ! ..i'l do the same.. :)