Some noob questions

• metalDays
      metalDays
      Bronze
      Hello, I have 3 questions from a noobie.

First, I've only been playing poker for about 1 and a half month for play money, and Im tired of it, cause it's totally different as when plp play for real money, it's just not fun when someone raises all the time with nothing on his hand.
      Do you think it's wise for me to start playign for real money, even though I havent been playing long ???

Second, I want to play at Full Tilt, but I only have Visa Electron. Is there anyway I can make a deposit with that somehow, even though the site doesn't accept Electrons ? (some online payment thing or something...)

And last, how will I earn points on this site when I play for real money at full tilt ? Do i have to download a software or something ?

Thank you very much
  • 4 replies
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      1) yeah for real bucks it is completely different, i played facebook poker before the real thing and yeah theres not as many fish :f_cool: but you have to get started sometime! As long as you read strategy sections and stick to bankroll management you should be fine :f_biggrin:

2) If you have already downoaded fulltilt, then you can't be linked to PS for PS points, and for beginners i woulden't suggest to start out on full tilt, dispite it's nice features. (That's just my oppionion)

3) as i said you can't recieve any PS points to rank up unless you are linked. To get linked you must download a poker client which you haven't already downloaded im afraid!

Hope this helps, good luck.
    • metalDays
      metalDays
      Bronze
      Thank you, just wanna ask, why you think Full Tilt isn't good for a beginner ? I was suggested full tilt by 2 people. EWhich would you sggest and why ?

And second, so how do I link PS with the poker client ???
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey metalDays,

Welcome to the community.
      Don't worry about how nooby your questions are, hehe.
      Only way to learn is to ask and we are more than happy to try help with your troubles.

Q1: Playing for real money is a big step for some people.
      There are a lot of factors that can affect a persons impression on playing for "Real Money".
      How much can you afford?
      How it will affect your life?
      Will you become a gambler?
      Can you mentally handle it?
      etc etc.
      Here are PokerStrategy, we supply you with Strategy's to help you with your game so you can combat all these problems.
      For example,

We will cover all aspects of the game for you :)

Q2: FullTilt and all other Major poker platforms have multiply ways for a player to deposit/withdraw money.

Q3: If you already have an account with FullTilt, I'm sorry but it is "not" possible to re-track your account.
      But, there is hope. :)
      There are plenty of other great sites that you can get tracked with and gain PokerStrategy points.

Hope I have answered your questions.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Play on minor $0.25 / 45 players / 90 players on stars 10mins level.

U will be amazed how fishy this tour and how easy to get into MONEY.