TAF cashout

• Strateeg
      Strateeg
      Bronze
      OK, nobody answered in the other topic so im just gonna be so bold and start a new one :)
      I transferred 55 dollars TAF money to partypoker
      15 % of 55 is 8,25 so i have to generate 8.25 PartyPoints to be able to cash out?

Or do i have to pay 8.25 in rake and if so how much is that in PartyPoints?

Thanks

Strateeg
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Strateeg
      OK, nobody answered in the other topic so im just gonna be so bold and start a new one :)
      15 % of 55 is 8,25 so i have to generate 8.25 PartyPoints to be able to cash out?

Thanks

Strateeg
      Hi Strateeg,

You have to clear 15% of your $55, so $8.25 in rake.

Sorry, I'm not sure how many party points are provided for each $ rake, but I'm sure it will be on their website or a Partypoker regular will post shortly.

Best regards,

Bart
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Strateeg

Thanks

Strateeg
      Hi Strateeg,

I'm sorry for late reply.

I can confirm that you have to generate 15% of the received funds in PartyPoints before you can cash out the same amount. So if you receive $55, you will have to accumulate 8.25 PartyPoints prior to cashing out.

Regards,
      thunder
    • Strateeg
      Strateeg
      Bronze
      thanks a lot thunder and eaglestar!