mishkagg
      Bronze
      Here's the deal:
      - I am playing the $3+0,4 SnGs on Stars
      - I use HEM
      - I make like 92% ICM over 500 situations
      - Pic of the last 3 days of SnG follows:

My questions are:
      1. WTF is the use of the Luck Adjusted Winnings at the SnG format? Is like the cash games and the EV line? The pic shows I am way above the luck adjusted winnings so does this mean I am in a heater now?
      My opinion: in SnG you go all in very much and not all the time you're ahead when the chips go in the pot. So this fact makes the Luck adjusted Winnings useless. Am I wrong and if I am, please, tell me where.

2. What HUD for HEM are you using and how do you use it?
      I am using the default one and I mostly try to put people on hand ranges with it when it's push-or-fold time. If a guy has 21/13 vpip/pfr and I have like 100 hands and he pushes all in, I put him on like 16% of the hands depending on his stack : bb ratio ofcourse and then I decide what to do.

3. What values should the report page include? I am completely lost here cause I've played like 250 SnGs total and I am new to the format but I really like it and I would like to play it from now on.

Thank you for the time spent to read this and thank you in advance if you decide to help me!
  • 1 reply
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      The luck adjusted winning line just reflects how lucky you have been, it appears that your on a good run.

I use HEM as well the main stats I use are Vpip,pfr, hands, and fold BB to steal. thats all that's in my hud, I like to keep it simple. If you need anymre info you can open up all the players stats when you need to.

Check out this blog and maybe read other peoples blogs and learn from their experiences. SNG dissection SNG dissection (video inside)

All the best to you with your journey into SNG