This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Account blocked?

• notaboutme
      notaboutme
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I had a very strange e-mail today. A few days ago, I got exactly one notification that my account was blocked because I was supposedly from a banned country (I'm Dutch). However, once I logged in again there was no problem whatsoever. I figured it was just a glitch and continued playing.

However, now today I got an e-mail from operations@cassava.net telling me that my account has been blocked and will remain blocked unless I go through a security check where I need to send my electrical bill (which I actually don't get through snail mail nowadays ;) .

The odd thing also is that I can still play poker on 888 pacific like I could before. So... in short, I have no clue what's going on. Is this some kind of hoax that has been circulating or is this supposed to make sense in some manner?

I'm lost ;)
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi notaboutme,

I believe that your account is locked for deposit ad withdrawal only. In the mean time, I can confirm that the email you received is legit. You should send in the requested documents in order to get your account verified.

Regards,
      thunder
    • notaboutme
      notaboutme
      Bronze
      Hi thunderbird,

Thank you very much for your information. I will then upload my documents. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some kind of hoax ;) .
    • Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      i got a similar message through the pacific poker software when i signed in once, but i didnt receive any email after that and i continued to play normally. Should i be worried about it?