Account blocked?

• notaboutme
      notaboutme
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I had a very strange e-mail today. A few days ago, I got exactly one notification that my account was blocked because I was supposedly from a banned country (I'm Dutch). However, once I logged in again there was no problem whatsoever. I figured it was just a glitch and continued playing.

However, now today I got an e-mail from operations@cassava.net telling me that my account has been blocked and will remain blocked unless I go through a security check where I need to send my electrical bill (which I actually don't get through snail mail nowadays ;) .

The odd thing also is that I can still play poker on 888 pacific like I could before. So... in short, I have no clue what's going on. Is this some kind of hoax that has been circulating or is this supposed to make sense in some manner?

I'm lost ;)
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi notaboutme,

I believe that your account is locked for deposit ad withdrawal only. In the mean time, I can confirm that the email you received is legit. You should send in the requested documents in order to get your account verified.

Regards,
      thunder
    • notaboutme
      notaboutme
      Bronze
      Hi thunderbird,

Thank you very much for your information. I will then upload my documents. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some kind of hoax ;) .
    • Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      i got a similar message through the pacific poker software when i signed in once, but i didnt receive any email after that and i continued to play normally. Should i be worried about it?