ban me please

• 7 replies
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      you are kidding? thought i recognised your name. i see your going through a bad spell.

well guess fucking what me too. I just recently reopened my full tilt account and im getting raped deck after deck. shot up to 300 now back down to 100 playing 10k hands of NL25 SH.

just keep playing man the cards will come, tis what i say to myself...

didn't you want to reach NL100 that's all our goals?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shortfuse
      you are kidding? thought i recognised your name. i see your going through a bad spell.

well guess fucking what me too. I just recently reopened my full tilt account and im getting raped deck after deck. shot up to 300 now back down to 100 playing 10k hands of NL25 SH.

just keep playing man the cards will come, tis what i say to myself...

didn't you want to reach NL100 that's all our goals?
      No I am not kidding I want to be permanently banned. Your playing NL25 with 4 buyins? :(

I said that 20k hands ago :(

and yeah i did but i don't really want to become a degenerate gambler in the process.
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Since you can see yourself this isn't going for good, why don't you simply take a break for a while? I mean, why banning you when you can obviously stop yourself (which you prove by posting this). Also, depoziting 50$ and losing it when you can afford to spare 50$ is not a big deal... Just don't depozit too much and you're ok.
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      Where are you playing? Some poker clients have self restriction feature where you can exclude yourself from playing for a certain amount of time.
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      nah i have 30ish BI, i was talking about profit graph.

learnt to control yourself, if you really are a degen then leaving this site won't change a thing.
    • SlevinSlide
      SlevinSlide
      Bronze
      I can't understand how anybody can become a degenerate gambler playing poker. It's almost understandable when it comes to roulette, but poker is a lot like chess (to me, at least).

Toby, do you have enough sources of excitement in your life? You could try to pick up girls, get a girlfriend, go to a fight club, practice a sport, go out with friends. Who knows, maybe you won't feel the urge to just play poker (and get into a lot of pots) and you'll be able to concentrate on winning.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LudiCoka
      Since you can see yourself this isn't going for good, why don't you simply take a break for a while? I mean, why banning you when you can obviously stop yourself (which you prove by posting this). Also, depoziting 50$ and losing it when you can afford to spare 50$ is not a big deal... Just don't depozit too much and you're ok.
      degen.

stop persuading the man to stay, if he wants to leave. he knows it's bad for him, so he should quit. period.