Security check and refer a friend

• LurkingLion
      LurkingLion
      Bronze
      Hello, I emailed my address verification and just wanted to make sure everything is good now? Also I advertised to account name Sway29 but it doesn't say that I advertised to him in my account. Does it just take time or does he have to pass the test? Thank you for your time and answers.

How much time does it usually take before I can start playing for the $50? It;s been a couple of days and I've read all the stuff I can so far.

I've already created a tag asking these questions but haven't got a response yet. Thank you for your time and answers!
  • 8 replies
    • LurkingLion
      LurkingLion
      Bronze
      Anyone have any suggestions or next steps I should do?
      Maybe I should learn some patience lol.
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Yep, pretty much.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      You will get your money today (late afternoon i suppose)

Like i already said at the moment we so many supporters who are either ill or are on vacation.

So i am really sorry.

But at least everyone will get their money sooner or later.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • LurkingLion
      LurkingLion
      Bronze
      Still no money. Its been a couple of days and i've made a few tickets. If anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it.

All the tickets keep coming back saying another 48, another 48...
      Ive read all the articles and am anxious to go :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yeah i know support is sooooo busy.

But anyway this is your first interesting poker lesson.

patience

Sorry anyway.
    • faststeady
      faststeady
      Bronze
      hi stefan

i didnt have a problem when i signed up , nor do i have a problem when doing a ticket

however, most recent posts querying this keep being responded with support being away or too busy.

i think this is an issue that needs addressing and cannot be continually used as an excuse. Either that or change the wording when signing up to a more managable period would be a good start

cheers
      jason
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      The excuse isn't used continually its just used temporay .. I can understand that you are angry that YOU had to wait but usually the transfer doesn't take more than 24h just the past few days the support had do much to do / many weren't at the office because of illness/holiday and that way it took a bit longer. (but I wonder that they answered your ticket instead of just tranfering the money :D )

As you are bronze you already should have the money and you finally can start playing at the tables :)

I hope I understood you right if not tell me so :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by faststeady
      hi stefan

i didnt have a problem when i signed up , nor do i have a problem when doing a ticket

however, most recent posts querying this keep being responded with support being away or too busy.

i think this is an issue that needs addressing and cannot be continually used as an excuse. Either that or change the wording when signing up to a more managable period would be a good start

cheers
      jason
      This was only a temporary problem i don't think this is a big deal???

In case this should happen more often i will of course change it...

Best regards,
      Stefan