bankroll

• benem75
      benem75
      Bronze
      i play 5dollar sng. im down 550dollars in the last month.i play as close to the icm model as i can.i play only premium hands early watching the other players to try to label them, i use tracking software to help get a picture of opponents style, and then i use this information to resteal when blinds rise.
      now heres my problem,i keep making pretty good reads and during one 30 game session i got my money in good 82% of the time but won only 6%.
      how much more money am i due to lose before it turns around?
  • 4 replies
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      The answer cannot be answered. Just keep playing your A game and you will start winning more my friend dont worry it happens to everyone. It just varies on the size of the downswing thats all.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      If you don't like BR swings don't play SnG's play cash games. They have swings too but not as big.
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THeGaME23
      If you don't like BR swings don't play SnG's play cash games. They have swings too but not as big.
      I do not agree .. If you play PLO25 as I was playing on 6 tables you have 150$ at the tables .. If you play 25 SNGs at once you only play the 6$ ones .. I feel much more comfortable playing SNGs than CGs when it comes to swings
    • moneybo
      moneybo
      Bronze
      cash game has smaller variance in longrun, if ur good player ur winning
      but sng has so many coinflips and u get more suckouts.
      you should try cashgame and try do get there ur A game working and u see a upswing.