Help with bonus

• sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      I randomly had $2.00 on stars so I played with it and somehow I'm silver here. How come it is tracking me but I didn't get the $50.00 bonus. Does PS get money from this tracking? If so, that's b/s since I never received anything. Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi sliverika,

It depends, if you signed up to PokerStars through PokerStrategy (even just the first deposit bonus), then you will be tracked and will receive PokerStrategy points accordingly.
      It doesn't matter if you receive the $50 starting capital or not, if you were introduced to PokerStars by PokerStrategy, then PokerStrategy will receive a small income from stars and will pass the majority of that income back to you through PokerStrategy points, access to all of the superb strategy material, coaching sessions, videos, etc etc.

If you didn't sign up through PokerStrategy, then maybe you have another tracked account on a different platform or something.

Best regards,

Bart
    • drlord87
      drlord87
      Basic
      hello!

I pass the quiz and i want to play on pokerstars. I do everything what was necessary, but i dont know, where I write the bonus code.
      In the figures appeared to show a box which you then need to type this code, believes this box is not shown.

Please help!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by drlord87
      hello!

I pass the quiz and i want to play on pokerstars. I do everything what was necessary, but i dont know, where I write the bonus code.
      In the figures appeared to show a box which you then need to type this code, believes this box is not shown.

Please help!
      Hi drlord87 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Everything you need should appear on this page:

However in the event of any problems, I would suggest emailing PokerStars Support and advising them you signed up through PokerStrategy and that you are having difficulty with the marketing code.

Hopefully they should allow you to enter it or enter it for you, if not you may need to select a different platform I'm afraid.

Best regards,

Bart
    • drlord87
      drlord87
      Basic
      Thanks for the reply. I have done all as it says, if the window create account should show the following window where he was to write a marketing code, this window does not show.