Full Tilt.... Is Pretty Awesome

• THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I used to always play pokerstars and really never thought anything compared but I only played play money. So when I signed up here and realized I had to choose another site I was upset. But man Full Tilt is awesome! I love how many bonuses and free promotions they have. The poker academy is amazing, watch videos from the pros, complete challenges and take lessons and buy free stuff. Plus Piece of Ivey and the Iron man challenge. Full tilt is hard to beat, im really glad I chose it :D .
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I couldn't agree more THeGaME, it's my favourite platform too, really user friendly (except maybe the tournament lobby).

The play is a little bit tougher than some of the other fishier sites, but it all helps to tighten up your own game.

Enjoy,

Bart
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      I started at Stars too. I'm also very happy with the switch to FT. I find it hard to believe that the tables are tougher at FT though, at least at the micro stakes levels. I had AA cracked by J6o the other day in a 3 way all-in pot! I don't know if it's just my table selection or the stakes I'm playing but I'm finding FT very fishy, especially on weekends. I find when I'm at a table full of Americans I get too much action. It's nice to win $8+ pots but it's frustrating as hell to lose over and over to garbage. Anyways, I think most people who play on Stars would like FT. Maybe FT will become larger than Stars one day.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyquest
      I started at Stars too. I'm also very happy with the switch to FT. I find it hard to believe that the tables are tougher at FT though, at least at the micro stakes levels. I had AA cracked by J6o the other day in a 3 way all-in pot! I don't know if it's just my table selection or the stakes I'm playing but I'm finding FT very fishy, especially on weekends. I find when I'm at a table full of Americans I get too much action. It's nice to win $8+ pots but it's frustrating as hell to lose over and over to garbage. Anyways, I think most people who play on Stars would like FT. Maybe FT will become larger than Stars one day.
      Haha I hear you on that one. I've had 2 limpers pre-flop with Jacks, raise it upto .60 and get raised all in by one of the limpers. Call and then get beat by Q4. And this is NL10.

Also I notice a big difference between playing during the day and at night, at night all the fish come out to play :D .
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      FTP is the nutzzz
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      yeah it rocks
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Isn't the rake really high at NL10?