What to do next?

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi everyone.

I have recently started at FullTilt. I have now cleared the bonus and gained silver status at PS. Should I now ...

A) withdraw and deposit at another site to clear more bonus $$$
      B) move up to NL25 SSS
      C) continue SSS @ NL10 until I have a big enough bankroll to switch to BSS
      D) just continue what I'm doing until I've played enough hands to get a good sample of stats (only played 10k hands so far)
      E) something else.

All advice would be appreciated. I guess my biggest concern is that I've just been lucky and that if I rush things I'll get run over by variance and find myself broke.

Cheers
  • 7 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      B seems like your best option, you should continue to move up the limits with SSS as long as you follow bankroll management and you are willing to continue to improve your game. If you find yourself getting bored or tired or SSS it may be a good time to move to BSS.
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      If I were you, I would play NL2 or NL5 BSS, they are extremely profitable limits at full tilt, I play there.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lozz08
      If I were you, I would play NL2 or NL5 BSS, they are extremely profitable limits at full tilt, I play there.
      If you don't mind, how profitable are they? How much money have you made so far? I'm deciding whether to stay SSS or go to BSS. SSS is working pretty good for me right now, if I follow it and not make any mistakes I seem to make quite a bit. I got the starting capital on Thursday and i'm at $85 and almost 700FTP's in just 3 days. However $30 dollars of that is bonus (I was making too many mistakes at the beginning).
    • siisonkin
      siisonkin
      Bronze
      fuck Learn to play Deep Stacked. Instead of ruining the game for everyone else. Short Stack moron.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by siisonkin
      fuck Learn to play Deep Stacked. Instead of ruining the game for everyone else. Short Stack moron.
      Ban?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by siisonkin
      Hello siisonkin,

Please refrain from spamming the forums or your account will be banned and you will not get a chance to receive the starting capital. Any more posts of this kind will be deleted.

Short stack strategy does not go against any poker room rules and is a great way for beginning poker players to start.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyquest
      I guess my biggest concern is that I've just been lucky and that if I rush things I'll get run over by variance and find myself broke.

Thats why u should folow BRM :D