bbs vs maniac > BRM?

• raun
      raun
      Bronze
      sat at a NL600 table today with a huge maniac. can i switch to fullstack and play just QQ+ with a 10k$ balance?
      or would that be too risky considering brm?
      i have no xperience with BBS at all.
  • 4 replies
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      i woudl do it for sure.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Wouldn't recommend that since there are probably good players at the table too. And I'm not an expert for such high limit but on NL100 they steal your blinds what about NL600.
      If you decide to play bss next time you see the fish, I would advise you to close few tables just to observe the action on bss table more precisely. Good luck! :)
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      Wouldn't recommend that since there are probably good players at the table too. And I'm not an expert for such high limit but on NL100 they steal your blinds what about NL600.
      If you decide to play bss next time you see the fish, I would advise you to close few tables just to observe the action on bss table more precisely. Good luck! :)
      of course they also steal on nl600 but if could catch i good hand against the maniac i would then a few blinds wouldnt matter so much.

anyway in the sitution i decided not to do it because i couldnt bear the thought of loosing so much at once if i got unlucky.
    • kosmonaut111
      kosmonaut111
      Bronze
      btw chasing donkeis is sometimes very unprofitable. You usually dont play your best anymore. that stands for BSS players on their own limit. (own expierence and also some friends have done that).

Things get worse when you are not good at BSS and the limit is really high - you are probably playing scared money then and also in FR games, it isnt so easy to catch one monkey (unless he sits exatly on your right).