This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

shit day

• 11 replies
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      that sux :) occassionally somedays i play and i just lose consistantly for no apparent reason. i hate when there is no logic in it!

my poor son is down 400bb last 2 days, now thats nasty :D
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      ouch.

i hope it turns around for him
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If it's NL then LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      funny how it happened. he came to me in the morning with a big smile, im up 65$ already but its too early to stop. i advised, thats a nice amount maybe just bank it and take the day off and realx :) u have 6 mths to clear that bonus!
      but hes clearing a bonus so off he went and played again and lost 140$ then he chased his loss hard all day and ended up down 350$ that day. sick but a lesson to be learnt :) . he had to stop loss at 100$ yesterday too...
      sux, downswings should be banned!!
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ishindar
      funny how it happened. he came to me in the morning with a big smile, im up 65$ already but its too early to stop. i advised, thats a nice amount maybe just bank it and take the day off and realx :) u have 6 mths to clear that bonus!
      but hes clearing a bonus so off he went and played again and lost 140$ then he chased his loss hard all day and ended up down 350$ that day. sick but a lesson to be learnt :) . he had to stop loss at 100$ yesterday too...
      sux, downswings should be banned!!
      indeed, and yes chasing a loss is never good. is he new at poker?

Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      If it's NL then LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
      it is NL FR, why? i know its nothing extreme if thats what you are saying.
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      we started together last january :) he posts here as wowadvisor.

anyway just trying to make u feel better!
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      yes and i appreciate it very much :D sorry if i made sound like i didnt.
      so you started together? that must be nice, to have someone to discuss poker with irl and to play with
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      but this happens every other session...
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      y it certainly helps with the frustration. it also helped me to watch him and vice versa as im naturally a lagy style player and hes a nitty type :P hes since developed his game and is now laggy like me. if hes on an upswing im usually on a downer lol.
      its a nice hobby to share.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      thats awesome. i wish my dad played poker too^^
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      lol u doing grea ayways without :P enjoy!