This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Just Another S'n'G Blog

• igor35
      igor35
      Bronze
      So... Hi everyone!

I noticed almost everyone is starting their S'n'G blogs, so I actually decided to start my own.

Reasons to do so?

Well mostly I hope that experienced S'n'G players will take a look at the blog and give me some tips and reviews about my progress, since I'm not really have that much experience I don't think I can teach someone with the things I'll post in this blog, althrough I'll be very glad if anyone will be able to pick any usefull information from my writings:)

Well..First of all I'd like to quickly mention from where I started to take S'n'G seriously.

After withdrawing all the money I had in various poker rooms and depositing to PS ( I just love their Hyper-Simple Theme and hate the look of FTP tables:) I started with BR of approx 280$ what allowed me to play 3.4$ S'n'G s according to 70 BI rule (I'm actually curious about BI rules, I thougth about changing it to 50 BI but here I saw some post that it should be even 80 BI, will be glad if someone could share their thoughts on the subject) In the process I moved to 5.5 S'n'G and now have 530$ including 70$ from bonuses. I played about 430 games at this point and the av. roi is 13% (not to low? How much it should be?)

OK. Time for the graph!

I think I'm progressing to slow.

And another one

Don't you think I kinda bubble guy finishing that much 4th?

I also started to use SharkScope which is really great. Helps to find really easy tournaments.

Thats it for now. I hope I won't be writing about how my BR went down to 250$ next time. I really hope to move to 11$ already.
  • 1 reply