This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] TT - 2nd barrel - fold

• naderh1
      naderh1
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $170.48
      BB:
      $100.00

0.5/1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:diamond: , T:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $4.00, BB calls $3.00.

Flop: ($8.00) K:diamond: , 6:heart: , 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.70, BB calls $5.70.

Turn: ($19.40) K:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $13.82, BB calls $13.82.

River: ($47.04) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $34.00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $81.04

Would I have been better off with a b/f on river? he may be playing a smaller pp, but now after reviewing the hand he may have had a missed fl draw, he is usually more aggresive, so his passive play made me feel like he might be trapping
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      betting turn is fine. You´re likely ahead and he might still call with any pair, like 6x, 9x.
      River is player dependent. He won´t fold there better hands, unless he flat pf with JJ/QQ, which I doubt he´d do often enough that you should turn your hand into bluff. So that leaves missed draws, A high flushdraw, which I´d expect player to raise on the flop most of the times and Kx which he decided to slowplay on the turn.
      In general I think you´re ahead there enough times to make c/c profitable.