Table Selection

• justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Finding a nice tbl isn't so hard.
      But, by the time I get to sit down, it feels like the table drys up after a few hands I have to go find another fishy tbl and the same process repeats.

Just wondering if I'm being to picky.
      I usually look for 30% plrs/flop and +$6 avg pot.
      Playing NL25 FR BSS

Thanks
  • 10 replies
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      It can certainly be hard. What I do is join all the high Plrs/Flop tables, and then when i've joined, I use the Table stats in HEM to keep an eye on table VPIP. If the Table VPIP drops below 15 (ideally i'd have all above 20, but there's not really enough tables for that), I leave and join another.

I play 20 Tables SSS, so doing this also has the added bonus of constantly refreshing my timebank.
    • siisonkin
      siisonkin
      Bronze
      Seriously all you donkeys are goin g to lose eventually. Hopefully Full Tilt and all the other major sites will do something to stop you fucking morons destroying the game
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello siisonkin,

Please refrain from spamming the forums or your account will be banned and you will not get a chance to receive the starting capital. Any more posts of this kind will be deleted.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      what i do is sit down at any table...if im not better than any player at that limit i shouldnt be playing it :D

maybe i just have an ego...which isnt a good thing...
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello siisonkin,

Please refrain from spamming the forums or your account will be banned and you will not get a chance to receive the starting capital. Any more posts of this kind will be deleted.

-Jack
      Well i agree with him...nothing worse than having 3 BSS and 6 SSS at a table...its hardley poker anymore...

How is he spaming?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello siisonkin,

-Jack
      Well i agree with him...nothing worse than having 3 BSS and 6 SSS at a table...its hardley poker anymore...
      Yes hes entitled to his opinion, but he shouldnt spam it around the boards - i deleted the posts that didnt seem necessary. As a BSS'er myself i know how annoying shorties can be ;)

-Jack
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Spaming for this is a strong word though...but the mods have to make the dessisions i guess.

Yeah tell me about it...I hate there mathmatical edge...at full tilt theres just to many of them!!! *pulls hair out* Where are all the BSS fish hiding?
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Im a shortie myself... but shorties that join tables with more than 2 other SSS'ers on the table IMHO are retarted and they start to piss me off more and more each day
    • tac3znarf
      tac3znarf
      Bronze
      I also dedicate some of my time doing table selection after all this actually boost my winnings. Fish in higher limits are hard to find so a table with 20%+ plyrs/flop and decent average pot is good enough for me.

What I love to do is spot the fish and isolate pot against him. :)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm

How is he spaming?
      He/she copy/pasted the same statement in 3 other threads + where he/she is posting is completely off topic to the thread titles. I therefore deleted those other posts.

-Jack